Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No windows [Stella]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

No windows [Stella] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:30 pm

"why does it take so long for you to open the vault" I say irritated to the locksmith.. he only lifts his shoulders and pulled some wires out of the wall.... I was close to get really angry... but I had to stay calm..

"okay Danny let’s wait for the results and hope this guy here gets you out of here soon"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:38 pm

I'm a nod, I can do nothing but wait all the way

Okay.

Then I see the guy who takes care of opening the door has a hole, but then very little. So I approached, I smile and then laughs, sarcastically.

Finally. Hey Stella, can you order a pepperoni pizza and send it to me piece by piece by this hole?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:49 pm

"we better don't eat at the crime scene and you know that Danny, I'll buy you one when you are out of there okay?"

pffff this is a start.... I think as I see the little hole
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:57 pm

When I said that it was for be hilarious. I know that I can eat on crime scene. God is hot in this hole...

Thanks Stella
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Danny finally got out of the vault and we catches the guy, so everything turned out fine.

"Didn't I promised you pizza?"

I ask Danny while we sit in the break room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:51 pm

We're now in break room. And I don't find this case really funny as I found the other one, each days. I was in this vault during almost 3 hours, and for nothing I would start again. And I know that Stella saw what happen between me and this kind of situation, I don't like be close on this sort of things, with no light, no exit... I was thinking about fact that Louis call me before, and about what's happen to me. So I don't really listen Stella
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:00 pm

I'm sitting on a chair on the oposite direction of Danny and look at him cause he didn't respond to my question and I was sure he would accept my offer for pizza. I notice that he is lost in his own toughs so I ask again,

"Danny? you still want some pizza?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:05 pm

This was the most badly day of my life. If I can describe it like this.. I never think that one day, gonna be happen to me anyway. Finally, I saw Stella watch me, like "oh oh there' re someone here". So I look at here on my time, and be out of my through. Of course in all time I would accept a pizza, this one of my fav meal.

What ?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:10 pm

"for the 3rd time, Do you still want pizza"

I laugh while looking at the confused detective.

Last edited by Stella Bonasera on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:12 pm

Why she laugh as now. I didn't do anything funny no ? I continue to look her, then I smile "tightly"

I don't say no
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:24 pm

It was a way to funny to see Danny like that,
I'm not used to see him like that, he always has an answer
and now he doesn't even hear a question about food!

"Good, Where do you want to eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:32 pm

Not really funny, things happen to me today. I really think that this guys, gonna shoot me otherwise,... And I dunno, if its about that, but I'm not really on cheating moods

As you want, I just follow you
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:20 pm

"Okay let's go to the restaurant around the corner and after that we go home"
"It has been a long day"

I tell him and stand up to grab my coat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:53 am

I smile gently, then I follow her, ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

No windows [Stella]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Apartments :: Stella Bonasera's home-
Jump to: