Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:09 am

I'm at the park with my little girl, her name is Starlight. The people who adopted Starlight come to New York to let me see her. I'm with her at the park right walking.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:27 am

Joseph order his men to capture Katrina and anyone near her when he saw her while walking in the park disguised as a wealthy buisness-man
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:32 am

When I felt someone grab me the first thing I tried to do is hang on to Starlight.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:36 am

Josephs men brought Katrina and Starlight to Joseph and Joseph said "Remenber me?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:39 am

"Oh Shit." I stare at him then look down at my daughter. "What do you want this time?" I ask him in a snappy tone.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:47 am

"Call your uncle and make him releash my men in his custody." said Joseph then he asked "Who is this little girl here, tie her on a tree NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:49 am

I pick my little girl up fast. "No Please I'll do whatever you want get don't hurt her." I look at him with tears in my eyes. I"ll call my cousin and tell him just please don't hurt the kid."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:51 am

"We'll see, don't try any funny business, or you'll both die, but the girl will die more painfully." Said Joseph as he handed Katrina a phone.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:53 am

"Lets make a deal first you let her go then I'll call." I say hoping he'll go for it.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:54 am

"No, what about this call before I count to six or she suffers." Said Joseph with a sadistic smile.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:56 am

"No let her go or let your men stay in jail." I say holding her tight she starts to cry she's only two years old.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:59 am

"You see I m only doing it this way so that I don't want to get my hands dirty by breaking them out, but I can break them out with force if necessary, so make the call, one, two, three......" Said Joseph as he continued to count.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:03 am

"Your really that much of a low life you have to hurt a child? What can't handle someone closer to your own size?" I say not taking the phone.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:05 am

"My honor died years ago bitch, four, five, six, tie the girl to a tree and make the girl suffer!" said Joseph, the his men grab the girl.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:07 am

I tried to hold on to her. She started screaming. "No no no please I'll do what ever you say please." I beg I"ll make the call now I promise."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:33 am

"Call now and let the girl go for now." Said Joseph then his men releashed starlight then Joseph hand Katrina the phone.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:40 am

I picked her back up and take the phone then try to run.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:49 am

"Get her!" Shouted Joseph then he grabbed a gun and shot Katrina in the legs and said "Bring the child to me."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:51 am

He only hit one of my legs I fall, and when I see his men coming up I hold Star closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:00 am

The men grab star and tied her to a tree then slashed a knife across her face, Joseph then said "Are you going to do the call or not?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:04 am

Star screams loud. "Yes! Just let her go." I say and dial Mac's number.

Last edited by Katrina Taylor on Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:25 am

"Good." Said Joseph then he stop slashing starlight.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:28 am

"He's not answering." I say trying to stand up and limp over to Starlight who's screaming her head off.
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:35 am

"Call again, or even text him!" said Joseph then raising his knife again.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:12 am

"OK OK I know someone else I can call!" I say getting in front of Star.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)   Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Not the kid. (Joseph, Everyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next