Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No windows [Stella]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

No windows [Stella] Empty
PostSubject: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:11 pm

A typical day in a normal city. As always. Oh no, Louie called me yesterday to let us see, but I told him that I did not have time with my work. Then today I was called to a crime scene with Stella. A boy died in a sort of vault. What there was of this type. I arrived the building was, and always accompanied by Stella, I walk by his side.

Honestly I do not understand why this guy was inside the vault.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:29 pm

Danny and I are at the crime scene of a billionaire who was found dead in some kind of vault.
I could hardly believe his bedroom is a vault with a lock and all.. who wants to live like that?
there was a rumor about the victim, that he didn't go out much. I truly believe that after seeing his bedroom.

"me neither, it's such a weird place. I wouldn't be happy if I had to stay here"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:34 pm

I walk next to Stella, suitcase in hand. Today I wear my glasses not like some days I do not. Then while listening to the end, I decided to talk about something else. Louie

You know Louie called me yesterday. He wants us to go have a drink tonight.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:36 pm

"Just call him back I mean before assuming the worst. whether it's really a beer he wants or needs your help. after all he is family"

I tell him and we walk up to the vault, It's dark and creepy if you ask me.

"throat slashed with a knife"

I say and assume as I see the vic and the knife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:08 pm

I look at it, that's right Louie is in the family, but he should always expect problems.

Yes I know. The thing is that I never know what to expect with him. Each time it is because he needs money or because he has problems with guys of the gang.

Then I look and examines the room, and I confirm that the young man died with his throat slashed. I went and brought my gloves with latex, I raised the knife
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:34 pm

I also put on my latex gloves while talking,

"well maybe there is nothing to worry about this time, if I was you I would really call him"

I grab the knife and put it in an evidence bag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:43 pm

Yea. But I want to be sure that if call him, he will not do the same files that he makes last time..

Then I change the subject, to concentrate on the case of today. I continue to search for clues in the room
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:48 pm

"I'm going to talk to flack hopefully he already knows why the vic is in this vault"

I walk out of the vault and go straight to Flack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:03 pm

I agree, and continue my work on the vault. Take some clues, and make some analysis, a lot of blood.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:34 pm

I was done talking to flack and the doctor and wanted to walk back to Danny

but suddenly the door closed and Danny was still in the room

"DANNY"

I yell as I hear the door is getting locked

"Danny, can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:07 pm

I kept evidence, Stella cried when I heard my name behind. I hardly had time to look back and understand what was happening, the door closed with me inside. I arrive stack hair when it is fully closed, knock fists above, swearing at passing.

Shit !

Then I questioned out loud Stella.

What happens Stella ? Why the door was closed ?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:40 pm

A women came up to us and told us about the panic room, she removed a painting and a camera starts

"Danny you are in locked up cause you clicked on the alarm button, Flack is calling a locksmith right now!"

"we get you out of there Messer"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:43 pm

I listen to it or what channel! There were plenty more than that, I am locked in this room. Yay, go what, now it is a party. No, but let's be serious, I know that not being locked in a room like that. .. Okay I am afraid of the dark. But I intend not to shout from the rooftops. I see now finally Stella by the small integrated webcam, and I try to look normal.

Okay found quickly please
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:01 pm

"We will do our best, in the mean time you can process the scene and send pictures of everything to the lab"

It's really working on my nervous.. we have to find out how he died.. and now we can't even take the body to autopsy, cause Danny and the vic are locked up in the vault.. MY GOSH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:22 pm

OKay, but I don't 've any material here
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:29 pm

"Improvise Messer"

I know it's hard but we have no other choice...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:35 pm

Improvise. A great word. Already I do not like being locked up here with the corpse. Well how do I go, I looked right and left, trying to find some tips that could be used to continue my work. I think what recover fingerprints that are on the knife. I expect it to take effect and be back at the camera with the knife and fingerprint.

There is a partial fingerprint on the knife, you see?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:45 pm

"you got your phone with you right? Take a picture and send it to Lindsay in the lab so she can analyze it okay?"

The locksmith comes into the room and he starts on lock. hopefully it won't take long, otherwise evidence on or in the body will be gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:01 pm

Yes I have.

I leave my phone in my jacket pocket. Can I take a picture of the stamp to send it to Lindsay.

Done.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:25 pm

"Good! keep moving Messer then the time will fly, In the meantime I’ll process the living room"

Like I said, I did.
I lift some fingerprints of the table, door and the lamp.

I went to the locksmith to ask how it went, the only answer he gave me was; I'm working on it....
well he's already working for 2 hours and he doesn't seem like he has a solution..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:33 pm

2 hours, I was locked up. There is no worse, especially when you do not like it, and it is somewhat claustrophobic. Meanwhile I took off my jacket that I put on the chair. Then I unbuttoned my shirt, so I was hot. After recovering fingerprints and analyzes possible on the body I had covered with a sheet. The smell was beginning to be felt well. The guy had a hole in the door, so I approached and said, smiling but not really

Not too soon. It will take more time ?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:23 pm

why on earth is that guy faster.... I would almost say he's doing this on purpose!
if he won't work faster I'll make him work faster WITH A GUN ON HIS HEAD!

"Are you okay Danny?"

everyone knew Danny is claustrophobic and now he's locked up! great..!

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:12 pm

I was still on the air. But what most guys took time to open this door, it made me more nervous. Finally I went back and sat on the bed

Ya, but will be more when I ll can go out !
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:23 pm

"I know Danny, by the way did you send all the pictures you took to Lindsay?"

the poor guy... I look at him through the camera and see him sitting on the bed.. With a not really happy face..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:25 pm

I join my hands while continuing to explain what I found. Since she saw me in or I was, I did not need to get up. But after a while is what I did.

I sent the imprint of the knife, it was partial. I got a sample of DNA on the victim ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No windows [Stella]   No windows [Stella] Empty

Back to top Go down

No windows [Stella]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next