Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:27 pm

I turn and glared hard at Mac. "Don't tell me to calm down! I look at Thomas. "He need to mind his own Fucking business and leave me alone!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:31 pm

"Katrina! Don't talk to him like that, understand?" I warn her firmly. I undertsand she was upset and didn't want to talk about it to strangers, but she wasn't allowed to talk to my co-workers like that. Besides, yelling doesn't help.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:50 pm

I turn to Mac a little shocked thought my face didn't change out of its glare. I just shank me head, I don't want to talk about this Its not like he will help me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:53 pm

"Just don't yell at him, okay?" I said in a more gentle tone, noticing that she was shocked. Well, no surprise as I usually don't talk to her like this, but Thomas' didn't mean to hurt her, nor did he intent anything bad.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:15 pm

I still glare at Mac. "Your not my boss." I say clearly not going to listen to him that easy.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:19 pm

"Maybe not yours, but his and he doesn't deserve to be yelled at." I tell her, at least wanting her to apologize for yelling at him.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:21 pm

He wants me to apologize, but thats not going to happen I just laugh and turn to leave.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:10 pm

"His not your boss, but he is an elder, so it would be best if you respect him." Thomas said to Katrina, he was not aware of the fact that Katrina was Mac's cousin
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:42 pm

"His my cousin I can fucking disrespect him!" I Hate this guy he keeps sticking his nose where it don't belong. Not only that, but I was coming off a high so thats whats up with the mood change so fast.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:11 pm

"Katrina, stop yelling at him!" I said firmly, getting a little angry at her, but offer Thomas an apologetic glance.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:14 pm

I glare at Mac again with my blood shot eyes.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:16 pm

"And don't look at me like that, you know it's not working." I said calmly. I know she wasn't okay, but yelling at Thomas wasn't the right thing to do and she knew it.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:19 pm

"Fuck all this!" I yell at Mac and go to leave again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:22 pm

But this time I grabbed her arm, gently holdiing her back and then leading her into my office. This wasn't over yet.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Thomas saw Katrina's blood shot eyes and stopped Mac, "What have you been smoking?" he asked, having smelled an odd odor on Katrina's clothes
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:32 pm

I glare hard at Thomas. "That none of your business you nosy Fuc....." Mac stopped me from finishing.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:44 pm

I sigh, getting really angry right now.
But I said nothing, just shot her a warning glance.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Thomas ignored what Katrina was going to say to him as he watched her
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:51 pm

I look at Mac who is glaring, but not saying anything. "What?!" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:53 pm

Thomas watched Mac, waiting for his move
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:55 pm

"I said stop talking to him like this. And you're coming with us." I said firmly and then led her into the break room, luckily no one was there right now.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:57 pm

Thomas followed them into the room, just has thankful no one was there
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:04 pm

I pull my arm away from Mac and turn to them.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Thomas stood next to Mac, he knew now that Katrina was coming off a high, he hoped that she did not do this around Sara
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:11 pm

"Sit down." I said to Katrina, firmly but not angry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)    A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new family. (The Kelly's/Mac)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next