Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:52 pm

"You know that your not supposed to be on this case Thomas." Sinclair said to him, "Now are you going to walk away or do I have to pull you off myself?" he asked, "Chief Sinclair, a group of men just put my family in danger and I am not about to step down." Thomas replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:15 pm

As I printed the result, to ask Thomas if he knew the man the blood belonged to I heard what Sinclair told Thomas and joined them.
"I'm working this case and I'll make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." I said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:45 pm

Sinclair looked at Haylen, "I'm holding you to that detective" he said to her before leaving, Thomas watched him walk out, then looked back at Haylen, "What have you found out?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:50 pm

"Results from the blood came back." I said to Thomas, while watching Sinclair leave and then hand him the printout. "You know this guy?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:13 pm

Thomas took the paper and looked at it, "You sure about this?" he asked after a few seconds
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:22 pm

"Computer said it and I checked it twice. Who is this guy?" I asked him, noticing that he obviously seemed to know him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Thomas sighed a bit, "He's an old boyfriend of Shannon's" he replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:40 am

"Okay... you know that I have to ask her questions about him, right?" I asked him, a little uncertain first, but I gave Sinclair my word that I would watch Thomas, as he wasn't supposed to work on this case, but then I knew he cared a lot about his family, but so did I.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:46 pm

"I know" Thomas replied as he handed the paper back to Haylen, he then sighed before looking at her, "She is up in my office with the kids." he added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:12 pm

"You can come with me, Thomas. I know how much you care about your family. I know that you might be able to help me, just make sure that I won't have to deal with Sinclair afterwards, because he's pissed off." I said as I slowly walked down the way to Thomas' office.
I hated the fact that he wasn't allowed to work this case, but this was protocol and I was lucky that Sinclair didn't know how good friends we actually were.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Thomas nodded, then lead Haylen up to his office, Shannon was reading to Bridgett when Thomas walked in, Shannon looked up to him and saw the look on his face, she knew it was something important
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:27 pm

I looked at Shannon and the girls, actually not sure she wanted to talk about all this in front of the girls.
"I'd like to talk to you, Shannon." I said in a kind tone.
I felt a little uncomfortable right now, that needed to act professionally around my friends. Something I wasn't used to.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Shannon nodded, then handed the book to Sara, who took it and continued reading to her sister, "What is it?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:36 pm

"Well, the blood I found belonged to this Mr. here. Thomas said he was one of your ex boyfriends?" I said to Shannon, handing her the paper.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Shannon looked at the paper, then sighed, "Yes he is" she replied, "Mark Pratt, he was domineering and self centered" she added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:26 pm

"Could you imagine he did this to you?" I asked her in a gentle tone. I was feeling like questioning her, well, I was questioning her and I didn't really like that feeling, but maybe it was a good thing that I did it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Shannon nodded, "Yes I can" she replied, Thomas could see the fear in Shannon's eyes as she said that to Haylen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:51 pm

"He's got no current address listed... as much as I hate to ask that, but do you know where we could find him?" I asked carefully, noticing the fear in her eyes, something I rarely saw in her eyes. This guy must have been really bad to her and I don't dare to ask what he did to her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:55 pm

"Last I heard he was in a sublet in Queens." Shannon replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:58 pm

"Okay, thank you. I'll find him." I said to her, determination and a hint of hope in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:06 pm

Thomas and Shannon nodded, "Thank you Haylen, but be careful" Shannon said to her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:08 pm

"I will, Shannon." I said to her and gave her a small hug, before I looked at Thomas, wondering if he wanted to come with me, or if it was better if he stayed with Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Thomas looked at Haylen, then Shannon, who nodded, "Go with her" she said softly, Thomas nodded, then turned and walked out of the office after hugging Shannon
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:32 pm

I followed him out of the office and walked down to the locker room, getting my coat, gun and badge and also my kit, just in case and then met Thomas in garage, deciding to take a department SUV this time.
"You want to drive?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Thomas nodded, "Sure" he replied, keeping his anger at Mark in check
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next