Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:07 am

I stayed a little behind as Thomas went to check on his family and just watched them with a warm smile, thinking about someone I met a few weeks back, he seemed to be like him in a lot of ways.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:14 am

after calming Bridgett, Thomas asked Shannon what had happened, Shannon took a deep breath, then told him, Thomas listened close, asking if it was the real estate agent they had met, "No, it was two men that I did not recognize." she replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:18 am

As I still was nearby I heard what Shannon said, but still stayed in the back. If it wasn't the agent himself, that doesn't mean he didn't have his guys to do the dirty work for him. I just watched them, uncertain if I should say something.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:35 am

after talking with Shannon, Thomas told her to get the kids to the lab, Shannon nodded, then did so
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:57 pm

I gave Shannon and the girls a quick hug before they leave and then look at Thomas.
"What do you need me to do?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Thomas looked at Haylen, "Start processing the car, document everything, we need something concrete before going after this lad."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:05 pm

"Alright." I nodded and start doing my job. At first, of course taking pictures and then processing whatever suspicious thing I'd find. And I found some paint and also a fingerprint on the door. But I also find some blood on the ground.
"Did Shannon say anything about any of them bleeding?" I ask Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:29 pm

Thomas looked at Shannon, she shook her head, "No" Thomas replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:31 pm

"Then I'm wondering who was bleeding..." I said and took the sample. But it was definitely human blood.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Thomas and Shannon walked over and looked at the side of the car, then back at Haylen, it was then that Shannon remembered something, "I hit one of them"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:35 pm

"You probably did that quite well." I said with a small smirk and then continued my search.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Shannon nodded, then took Thomas's hand
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:14 pm

I finished processing the scene and then walked back to Shannon and Thomas.
I hadn't found much more than that fingerprint, which could also belong to one of them or the suspects and the blood. But I found some skid marks. Actually quite a lot and hopefully all that would help to find who did this.
"I've got everything I could find. Not much, but the blood should get us a DNA profile to hopefully identify who did this." I said to them.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:19 pm

"Get back to the lab on the double Haylen and get to work on it." Thomas said to her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:46 pm

"Mind giving me a ride back, since we came here together..." I ask him, wondering if he let me go back alone or wanted to come with me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:55 pm

Thomas looked at Shannon, she didn't want Thomas to leave her and the kids, he looked back at Haylen and tossed her the keys
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:58 pm

"Thanks." I said and caught the keys. "I'll call as soon as I know something."
I told them and then got into the car, heading back to the crime lab.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Thomas nodded, "Your welcome" he replied as he put his arm around Shannon, at the same time, another office came up to them with one of the department's suvs, Thomas got his family inside while a tow truck took their car to the lab
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Back at the lab I got my coat back into the locker, the keys to Thomas' car, safely tugged away in my poket I quickly started to process the evidence I found, knowing that the car would arrive soon and needed a second inspectation. But first the blood, paint and skid marks.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:19 pm

at the same time, Thomas and his family were taken back to the lab, once there, Thomas quickly took them into his office, "I'll be right back" he said to Shannon before leaving to go check on Haylen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:23 pm

I was still in the lab, waiting for the result from the blood sample, hoping to find something, someone to nail this on. At least the skid marks belonged to a car like Shannon descriped to Thomas earlier. Avalanche, just like most of the department SUVs, but the paint on Shannon's car was a deep shade of red. So we were looking for a deep red Avalanche.
The fingerprint got me nowhere, so assumed it belonged to one of the girls or Thomas or Shannon, or the other guy wasn't in the system.
I noticed Thomas walking into the room and gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Thomas nodded, "Anything?" he asked when he was close enough to Haylen, he didn't see the results of the fingerprint search that Haylen had done
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:49 pm

"First of all," I said getting the keys out of my poket and hand them to him. "You're keys. Well, the paint I found on Shannon's car had a deep shade of read and skid marks belong to an Avalanche. So we're looking for a deep red Avalanche. The fingerprint I found got me nowhere. Either it belongs to one of you, or the suspect isn't in the system." I told him. "Though I'm waiting for the results from the blood sample."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:35 pm

Thomas nodded as he took the kids, "Thank you lass" he replied, "KELLY" a voice shouted out, Thomas looked behind him and saw Sinclair, Thomas sighed a bit, "Be right back" she said to Haylen, he then walked over to Sinclair to see what he wanted
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:42 pm

I gave him a small nod and continued my work. When Sinclair was shouting a name like that, it never meant something good. So while I waited, I watched them from the coner of my eyes, a little worried what Sinclair had to say. And then the computer brought up a name to my blood sample.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next