Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Thomas soon finished up, then rejoined Haylen, "You find anything else?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:17 pm

I shook my head.
"Nothing that would tell us where he could be, you?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:43 am

Thomas nodded, still angry about the letter, "The letter you found: he's trying to get back with Shannon." he said
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:16 am

I turned around to him giving him a small surprised glance but then smirked.
"Seems like he doesn't know that she's married to an amazing man and has a family she'll never leave." I said to him, knowing that my words normaly made him smile a little. "Or he doesn't know her well enough to know."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Thomas smiled a bit, then nodded, "Aye" he said to Haylen, meanwhile, Shannon was holding a sleeping Bridgett in her arms
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:30 pm

"Well... since we found nothing here, I'd say we go back to the lab and see how Shannon and the girls are holding up and I'll get a manhunt on him." I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Thomas nodded, nothing more could be done here at the moment, he started to walk to the door when footsteps got his attention, Thomas dew his gun and aimed it at the door
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:39 pm

I heard the footsteps, too and followed his example, standing next to him, but with some distantance to I was 'hiding' behind the other corner.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Thomas took his position and waited, the door soon opened and a woman walked in, "NYPD hands up" Thomas said to her in a firm tone
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:51 pm

I said nothing, but made myself known.
"Who are you?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:06 pm

the woman looked at Thomas, then over to were Haylen spoke from, "I'm Emily Flynn, Mark Pratt's girlfriend" she replied, Thomas lowered his gun after she told them that
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:09 pm

I put my gun back into the holster, giving Thomas a small glance before looking back at Emily.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Emily stood frozen were she was, "Whats going on?" she asked, Thomas looked at her, "We are investigating your boyfriend." he replied, it was then he noticed the marks on Emily's arms, the same he saw on Shannon's when he first met her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:14 pm

I noticed the marks too and was wondering if this was what Mark did to Shannon, before they broke up. So he obviously was abusing women and that made me angry.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Thomas was just as a mad, "You are?, well its about time" Emily said to them, she seemed releaved that they were their, "That pig has been slapping me around and now is trying to leave me for another woman." she added, "What woman?" Thomas asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:25 pm

I asked the same question at the same time as Thomas did. The answer she'd give us was making me nervous.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:26 pm

"Some one named Shannon Kelly" Emily replied, Thomas sighed, "You sure about that?" he asked, he was already sure, but Emily didn't know who Shannon was to him
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:28 pm

I glaced at Thomas when she said that and then looked back at her as she nodded.
"Why? Is something wrong?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Emily nodded, "I'm sure" she replied, Thomas nodded, "No, nothing is wrong" he replied, "Did Mark tell you were he was going?" he asked Emily
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:33 pm

For a second she was just thinking, looking at both of us, obviously not sure what to think of us.
"Did he? You can trust us." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:50 am

Emily nodded slowly, "He came by my place after this morning, mad and cussing up a storm, said something about going to the crime lab." she said, Thomas felt his anger build in him, "Thank you" he said, keeping his cool as he walked out the door
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:35 am

I thanked her as well and then tried to call Shannon, following Thomas out of the building, but handing Emily my card, telling her to call if she saw him and heard from him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:58 pm

back at the lab, Shannon answered her phone, "Kelly" she said while sitting up in the chair
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:00 pm

"Shannon, it's Haylen. We just spoke to Mark's last girl friend, she sait that he's going to the crime lab. We're on our way back to you, now." I told her over the phone just to warn her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Shannon nodded, worried, but staying calm, "Thank you for the heads up Haylen." she said to her before hanging up, she then got the girls togeather and shut the door to the office, calling Mac to let him know what was going on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)   protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

protecting his daughters (Stella, Haylen)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next