Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fox Mulder

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

Fox Mulder Empty
PostSubject: Fox Mulder   Fox Mulder EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:04 pm

First name : Fox
Surname : Mulder
Job : FBI special Agent
Physical description (a picture can be enough)
Fox Mulder Thumbnail
Write a character biography. (at least seven sentences)
The mysterious disappearance of Mulder's sister and his ensuing search for her became the consuming drive of his life. In 1983, Mulder entered Oxford University to study psychology. It is known that Mulder joined the FBI on October 24, 1986, but it is unclear whether that is the date when he began his Quantico Academy course or finished it. On graduating from the Academy, Mulder began his work in the Behavioral Science Unit (psychological profiling) under Agent Bill Patterson, with whom he had a testing relationship.

Mulder continued working for the Violent Crime Unit, pursuing the paranormal in his spare time. In 1991 Mulder re-opened The X-Files with Special Agent Diana Fowley, who left shortly thereafter leaving Mulder alone in The X-Files Unit. In March 1992, Dana Scully was assigned to The X-Files to use her background in hard science to apply scientific reasoning and expertise to evaluating Mulder's work with the X-Files.

Mulder's ultimate goal was to uncover what he believed to be a government conspiracy to hide the truth about alien life, and to find out what had happened to his sister. His quest and belief in the existence of aliens was, for most of the series, the driving force of the plot, or mytharc. However, during a period of time after Scully's cancer went into remission (season 5), Mulder was convinced by Michael Kritschgau that aliens did not in fact exist, and that the government conspirators had merely concocted that threat as a smokescreen, to toy with him.

During the seventh season, Mulder eventually discovers the truth about his sister. Samantha was abducted (either by the alien colonists or the government conspirators), and various tests were performed on her. She was then returned to the Smoking Man to live out her life under his supervision, all the while undergoing additional tests. She was unable to bear the testing any longer so she ran away from her home and was eventually admitted to a nearby hospital, where she disappeared from her locked room. It is revealed that Samantha was taken by "spiritual intervention," with the help of beings called "Walk-ins". Mulder is briefly reunited with Samantha's spirit.

Mulder was also abducted by the aliens himself in 2000, and returned to Earth, almost dead, a few months later. He had been infected by an alien virus (for the second time), but Scully found a way to rescue him. After Mulder returned home to his apartment, an application was submitted to the FBI for his reinstatement to the X-files but this was declined by Deputy Director Alvin Kersh, who had been promoted in charge of the X-files shortly after Mulder had been abducted. He returned to work for a brief period of time, but was eventually fired when not following orders to not investigate any X-Files. After Scully gave birth to William, Mulder went into hiding in New Mexico after Kersh said his life was in danger.

After about a year in hiding, Mulder obtains crucial information from a secret facility about the date of the planned alien colonization effort, but is caught and put on trial for the murder of Knowle Rohrer. Despite a defense organized by Walter Skinner with numerous witnesses, the judges sentence Mulder to death. With help from several people, including a reformed Kersh and the ghost of Alex Krycek, Mulder breaks out of prison and escapes with Scully. As of the series finale, Mulder and Scully were on the run. Six years after the events of the ninth season, Fox Mulder's fugitive status is clear. Scully mentions that he is wanted by the FBI and dialogue also shows that the FBI does not really want to find him and is simply happy to have him "out of their hair". He is called to assist with the investigation of a missing FBI agent. In exchange for his help, all charges against him are dropped.

Recently Fox Mulder rejoined the FBI due to paranormal activities around the nation, thus the X-Files was reopened.

Last edited by Fox Mulder on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Fox Mulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Mulder   Fox Mulder EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:06 pm

Welcome to the forum, Fox Smile
just add a picture and I think you'll be added to a group asap one of the admins is there to do that Wink
hope you'll like it here Wink

Take Care, Mac
Back to top Go down

Fox Mulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Mulder   Fox Mulder EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:14 pm

Welcome Mulder. Hope you will enjoy this rp.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

Fox Mulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Mulder   Fox Mulder EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:15 pm

Tanks for the welcome and I m currently trying to think of a suitable paranormal murder to rp with.
Back to top Go down

Fox Mulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Mulder   Fox Mulder EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:21 pm

HAHH you can inspire yourself with the Fringe's cases (you know the last tv show by JJ Abrahms) there are cool case weird and paranormal over there. Can be cool
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

Fox Mulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Mulder   Fox Mulder EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:26 pm

or I could try to re-watch every single episode of the X-Files(That will take a while)
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Fox Mulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Mulder   Fox Mulder EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Oeee I love X-files, got all the seasons on my computer! <3 tehe
I'll add you to the FBI group! Smile Welcome on the forum btw
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer

Fox Mulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Mulder   Fox Mulder EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Ya or you can watch again all X-files ep, but will take big times AHHA good luck, this show was EPIC.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

Fox Mulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Mulder   Fox Mulder EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:40 am

Now the problem is I can't find my copy of X-Files Fight the Future, and I almost forgot, Fringe cases? are you mad? do you think I would write about parrallel universes?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Fox Mulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Mulder   Fox Mulder EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:24 am

Fringe! I watched that yesterday (for the first time)
you can't find fight the future? if you want I can upload it somewhere so you can download it! XD
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

Fox Mulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Mulder   Fox Mulder EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:28 pm

That would be wonderful. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Fox Mulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Mulder   Fox Mulder EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:58 pm

I'm on my ipod right now, I'll do it within an hour ok? You do have the second movie right? I want to believe
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

FBI Special Agent

Fox Mulder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Mulder   Fox Mulder EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:02 pm

Yes, I still have I want to believe.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera