Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hazing (Haylen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:34 pm

downstairs, Stephanie confronted Tina, finding out that she was a reporter, she ended up taking Tina to another room, Shannon was getting concerned, "Haylen, heads up, something is not right." she said into her radio
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:29 am

I nodded in my mind when Shannon said that. I got the feeling that something was going to happen. Something wasn't quite right and the fact that Lisa was leading me away worried me even more. Though I gave everyone around a relaxed expression my mind and instincts were on alert.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:05 pm

"Just to the basement" Lisa replied, Tina and Stephanie were already there, Shannon looked at the people she was with, "Lets go" she said to them, one of the guys with her nodded, then called for backup
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:42 pm

"And what are we going to do there?" I asked her, not going a step further. But I was worried about Tina as she was in the basement right now.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:00 pm

Stephanie looked at Haylen, "Just to have a talk" she replied, there was a chilling aspect to her words as she said them, at the same time, Shannon headed back to the house, hoping she could get there in time
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:49 pm

I didn't like the way her words were said and I knew something was wrong, so I didn't move.
"Where's Tina? What did you do to her?" I asked. One of my specialties: I ask a lot of questions.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:28 pm

outside, Shannon picked up the pace, at the same time, swat and other officers were in rout, "Tina is fine Rachel" Stephanie replied, opening the door to the basement
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:30 am

I didn't trust Stephanie and Lisa so I just stand in front of the door, not walking another step. I wasn't going into the basement. Not now, not ever. Only to get Tina.
"And if I don't want to?" I asked a little snippy.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Stephanie looked at Haylen, "Getting a little snippy now are we Rachel?" she asked, at the same time, she grabbed Haylen by the arm and opened the door, throwing her inside
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:58 pm

But not being stupid I got a grib on her, pulling her down with me, luckily not loosing my footage and jerked her arm around, holding her in police style in front of me.
"Ya better be careful how to handle me, 'cause I know my way around with people like you." I said seriously, not loosing my grip on her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:55 pm

"Let her go cop" Lisa said to Haylen, holding onto Tina at the same time she said that
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:31 pm

"How do you know?" I asked Lisa in a surprised tone, but didn't loosen my grip on Stephanie, praying that Shannon would be here, soon.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:27 am

Shannon made her way to the house, "You seemed way to snoopy for a normal student." Lisa said to her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:27 pm

"Sorry, but that's my nature. Now let her go." I said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Shannon soon got to the house, "You first" Lisa said, tightening her grip on Tina, at the same time, Shannon made her way through the empty house, hearing Haylen, she got her gun out and walked over
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:11 pm

I don't let go of Stephanie.
"I'm not stupid." I said to Lisa, knowing that both Tina and I were dead if I let go.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:22 pm

Lisa nodded, then pushed Tina down the basement steps, knocking her out, at the same time, Shannon got to them, "NYPD HANDS UP!" she shouted, drawing down on them
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:58 am

At the time Shannon got in I took the cuffs out of the pocket of my jeans and cuffed Stephanie, still holding her tightly. I then handed her to one of the guys that came with Shannon.
"You might scare those girls, but you don't scare me." I whispered to Stephanie before I walked over to Tina, trying to wake her up and telling someone to call an ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Shannon did the same to Lisa, handing her off to a SWAT officer that met up with her, Tina slowly came to, "Rachel?" she said softy
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:59 pm

"I'm here, Tina. We're safe now." I said to her, thinking about telling her that I was a cop.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:41 pm

back upstairs, Shannon and the other officers finished arresting the rest of the sorority girls, at the same time, Tina sat up slowly and looked around, "Their initiation room" she said
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:48 pm

"Gee... I don't wanna know what they would have done to us. You okay?" I asked Tina as I looked around, trying to find some evidence we could use against them.
"Besides, as you may know by now... I'm a cop." I told her, knowing that I could trust her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Tina looked at her, then nodded, "Bless you" she said to her, "Yea, I'm okay" she added, slowly standing up, "We probably would have gotten chained up down here." Tina said to Haylen while pointing to the handcuffs attached to the bar on the ceiling, her stomach knotting up, fearing that this is what happened to her sister

Last edited by Shannon Kelly on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:10 pm

I looked around a little, my stomach tight. What I saw down here wasn't to my liking. Whatever happened to any girls in here I couldn't help but wondering why no one ever dared to say something.
"C'mon. Let's get outta here and let someone else do the work for us." I said to Tina, walking up to the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:32 pm

Tina nodded, then made her way up the steps, Shannon saw them and walked over, "Find anything Haylen?" she asked, Tina looked at her, "That's your name?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hazing (Haylen)   hazing (Haylen) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

hazing (Haylen)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next