Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]

Go down 
+2
Det. Stella Bonasera
Det. Mac Taylor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:41 pm

"I was wondering if the messer family would be here too" I turn back to Mac and smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:51 pm

"Maybe, though I haven't seen them yet." I say and look around, suddenly I am getting a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:55 pm

"Maybe they stay home because of Lucy, she's ill" I explain to Mac and look at him "are you ok?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:03 pm

"Yeah, am fine." I say, trying to sounds convincing. Nothing to worry about, Mac.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:06 pm

"you have to give us a speech don't you?" I smile, of course I knew. Sinclair was so nice to tell me, he was extremely happy he didn't have to do it this year
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:08 pm

"What? How did you know that?" I asked a little surprised. My surprise now ruined.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:11 pm

"sinclair was a little too happy this morning, I even heard him singing this morning. Listen Taylor, you will do just fine and i'll be your biggest fan!" I say with a smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:16 pm

"Oh, he's such a squealer." I say and playfully roll my eyes when I see Sinclair walking towards us.
"Ready, Mac?" He asks me, greeting Stella with a nod.
"As I'll ever be, Sir."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Sinclair smiles and walks away again, luckily. I turn back to Mac and smile at him "It's time for you to give me my view Mr. Taylor" I tell him and lay my hand on his cheek "you will do great" I say and plant a kiss on the corner of his mouth
Back to top Go down
Senator Morgan

US Senator

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:57 am

The senator was late due to personal buisness, arriving quite late the senator and his family finally got to the ball.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:40 pm

I give Stella a small smile.
"Yeah, but don't expect much." I tell her just as I see the Senator arrive, too.
"VIP guests tonight..."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:12 pm

"like I said, seeing you there is enough" I smile and see the Senator
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:30 pm

"Yeah, but I believe the rest things otherwise." I retort with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:38 pm

"Of course not, don't be ridiculous, You'll do great!" I assure him with a smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:41 pm

"It's just a few sentences." I say in a light tone. But still I hate it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:47 pm

"Go Mac, don't be late for your own speech, I'll be waiting for you ok" I tell him
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:06 pm

I smile and then nod. I had to get it done anyways, so I made my way up to the thankfully small stage and get ready for my few words I had to say.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:09 pm

I smile and watch Mac leave to the stage Embarassed He looks cute when he's nervous
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Let's get this over with. I think, take a deep breath and walk onto the stage, after the Major announced that I would say the few words about the success of the Crime Lab this year. And here I go, giving my little speech, thanking my great team, every NYPD officer and other officers who worked with us this year and thanking Sinclair for his support and the for kicking my ass if needed.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:25 pm

I listen to the little speech of Mac and I can't help but smile proudly at him, he's doing great, really great
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:29 pm

At the time I stand up at the stage talking to the people my gaze automatically turns to Stella, seeing her smile at me like that, I had a hard time to keep my smile hidden, but I am more than happy when I am released from the stage and can join her in the crowd again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:43 pm

I smile happily if he walks back to me "You did great Mac" I tell him
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:46 pm

Thomas and Shannon saw the senator arrive with his family, they walked over and greeted him, talking for a bit
Back to top Go down
Senator Morgan

US Senator

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:53 am

The senator returned the greeting to Thomas and said "Fine speech, your boss has."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:36 pm

"Thanks, Stella." I say with a small smile. "Though I hate giving speeches, there is something good about it. I get rid of the 'hero' the press used to make of me at times. There is only one who is allowed to call me hero... so far."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]   NYPD Major's Ball [everyone] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

NYPD Major's Ball [everyone]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next