Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) Empty
PostSubject: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:32 am

Thomas parked his car a few feet from the crime scene tape that was set up around the outdoor concert venue in Central Park, after getting out with his kit, he walked under the tape and up to the crime scene, Don filled him in on what had happened, "Jenny Harrison, 22, she was here for the K.K. Allen concert with her friend. While they were waiting to get in, Mr. Allen walks over and starts hitting on Ms. Harrison. She tells him to back off and he got angry, telling her that "She will be sorry." An hour later, Ms. Harrison is attacked in the bathroom by what she described as a 'tall man with foul odor.'" Flack said to him, Thomas nodded after listing, "I'll start in the bathroom, then met up with Mr. Allen." he replied

"I should worn you Thomas, K.K. has little respect for law enforcement." Flack added, Thomas looked at him, "Thank you for the warning, but I can manage." he replied, he then walked inside to the bathroom to start processing
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:29 pm

Stella arrived a little later, she had to bring Eleni to school before she could leave to the crime scene. When Stella finally arrived she was lucky enough to find Don nearby and this time not talking to some female cop. He explained what happened, Stella walked to Thomas to see what he was doing. "Hey Thomas, early as always huh" She points

Last edited by Det. Stella Bonasera on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Thomas looked at Stella when she said that to him, "Aye" he replied, "Its a habit from my days in the army." he replied, "Had to drop your lass off at school?" he asked, figuring that was the reason Stella was late
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:34 pm

"It's a good habit if you ask me, I used to have it too but being a single parent is making it hard" I explain and listen further "Yes, the bus is always so overloaded and I don't want her to go with the subway so the mommy has to bring her to school" I explain and look around "you found anything yet?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:41 pm

Thomas nodded, then held up a small bag, "This tooth" he replied, "Could belong to the person that attacked Ms. Harrison." he replied, "And behind you is a good sized piece of a leather jacket." he added, pointing to the area behind Stella as he spoke
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:45 pm

"Great so we are looking for someone who's missing a tooth and who has a big hole in his leather jacket, has someone already checked Mr. Allen's mouth and jacked?" Stella asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:49 pm

"The EMTs did, once Mr. Allen stopped being uncooperative." Thomas replied, "I was informed that he is missing a lower molar, which is what I believe this tooth is and he was missing a part of his jacket." he added
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:54 pm

"Well that only proofs he was in the bathroom but not that he killed her, we have to wait for Sid's report and statements of the witnesses if there are any" Stella says and walks to the door "I'm going to help Lindsay in the hallway, it's a mess"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:02 am

Thomas nodded, then continued to process the bathroom, finishing up a half hour later, after taking what he had found back to his car, when finished, he turned and went to interview Mr. Allen, something he was not looking forward to, but knew it had to be done, Thomas was not near the guy and he could smell him, he got to were K.K. was, then started to interview him
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:05 am

Stella and Lindsay needed a lot of evidence bags, but not as much as Danny and Sheldon outside. they pretty much ran out of evidence bags, luckily both Stella and Sheldon had plenty of them in their cars. after three hours they finally left the scene
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:29 am

Thomas had managed to talk with K.K. but didn't get much from him for K.K. was living up to what Flack said about him, Thomas managed to keep his cool and headed back to the lab, once there, he got what he had collected up to the lay out room so he start processing
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:18 am

Stella and Lindsay went back to the lab. Danny and Sheldon arrived as well and they all started processing their evidence
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:28 pm

at the same time, Thomas was analyzing the blood that he found on the victim's jacket, compering it to K.K.'s DNA sample, as he waited for the results, he processed the belt that he had found during his sweep of the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:37 pm

I went directly at the lab and entered quickly. "I am so sorry," I started. "I couldn't make it to the crime scene," I continued, trying to excuse myself.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:01 pm

"Don't worry about it Ivy, you can help Danny and Sheldon, they found loads of things we need to be processed" I tell her
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:07 pm

at the same time, Thomas found a match between the blood from the jacket swatch and K.K.'s, he smiled a bit, then called Stella to give her a heads up
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:47 pm

I hear my phone ringing and pick up "Thomas, tell me you found something!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:05 pm

"I did, the blood on the jacket swatch is a match to Mr. Allen." Thomas replied, still looking at the screen as he said that to Stella
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:08 pm

"Well that confirms that he was on the scene, did he tell you why he was there?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:14 pm

"No he didn't" Thomas replied, "He was not a very helpful lad, to be honest." he added, a hint of frustration in his voice
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:46 pm

"I'll tell Flack to pick him up" I tell Thomas when I hear the frustration in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Thomas nodded, "Thanks and tell Flack to give that lad a bath before bringing him in." he replied
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) Katherine_Heigl_tn

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:51 am

Before leaving, I heard Stella's phone ringing. It was Thomas, so I stayed and waited to hear the news.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:14 pm

"Ok I'll tell Flack!" I say with a big smile and hang up the phone.
I turn to Ivy and say "the blood on the jacket swatch is a match to Mr. Allen, I'm going to call Flack now to pick him up"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Thomas smiled a bit as he hung up, then got back to work, processing the rest of the evidence that he collected
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)   Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rock stars and law enforcment don't mix (Stella, Ivy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Crime lab-
Jump to: