Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The soccer field (anyone)

Go down 
+3
Det. Mac Taylor
Det. Thomas Kelly
Ivy Smith
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy Smith

The soccer field (anyone) Katherine_Heigl_tn

The soccer field (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:56 am

It was Saturday. I hadn't heard of any inappropriate case meant to ruin my weekend, so I thought to spend my time playing a sport. Just a few days ago I had heard about a soccer field, not far from my house. I loved that sport, so I bought a ball, put my tracksuit on and went there. I hadn't called anyone, because I thought they would enjoy American football or baseball or anything, instead of soccer. When I got there, I realized I was the only one, so I started to warm up. After that, and after I ensured no one was around to laugh at me, I tried the scissors kick. I hadn't played too much soccer before, but each time I tried this difficult kick, it was a disaster. But this time, it was perfect. I was still on the ground, smiling to myself, when I heard steps and a voice. 'I think I heard that voice at the office. He must be a coworker,' I thought.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:02 am

it was Thomas, his daughter Erin was with him, talking about soccer, it was then that he saw Ivy out on the field trying a special kick, "Very impressive, Ivy" he said to her when he and Erin were at the edge of the field, Erin staid close to him as she was shy around new people
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:10 am

I turned around and stood up quickly. I thought it wasn't anyone there. "Hi," I said, with an embarrassed smile. "Thomas, right?" I continued, coming at the edge of the field too.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:07 pm

I had a rare weekend off, well not exactly off, but at least no work, yet. I was on call and I was fine with it. I intended to go for a run, which lead me to the place where the soccer field was and I noticed three people which I instantly recognized: Ivy, Thomas and Erin.
Needing a small break I decided to join them and walked over, since they were talking I greeted them with a small nodd and a smile for Erin.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:22 pm

Like two seconds later, I've seen Mac approaching too. "Det. Taylor," I smiled, realizing I've talked to him only once actually, when he told me I got the job. "I didn't know you like soccer."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:13 pm

"Well, actually I was out for a run and my way ended here. Could use a small break." I said and smiled a little. "Besides, I played soccer when I was small boy up until I was... about 14."
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:31 pm

"Really?" I smiled. "That's cool! So, wanna play, boss?" I asked, taking the ball from the ground and throwing it to Mac.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:33 pm

"Why not?" I smiled as I caught the ball. "But don't expect too much, it's been quite long."
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:44 pm

I bent over to tie my shoelaces and rolled up my sleeves.
"Come on," I said to Mac, as I turned around and went to the pitch.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:20 pm

Already ready for action I made my way over to the field, kicking the ball in front of me as I'm getting used to it again. Thought it was many years I quickly get back into it and kick the ball to Ivy.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:23 pm

"Yes I am" Thomas replied to Ivy's question, "Hello" Erin said to her and Mac as she now stood next to Thomas, but she was still shy at the same time
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:31 pm

"Hey, Erin," I shouted and waved to her. She was adorable. "Wanna come, Thomas?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:39 pm

Erin smiled a bit, "Of course" Thomas replied, "Daddy, cans I come?" Erin asked, Thomas looked at her, "Of course you can lass" he said to her
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:51 pm

I watched as Thomas and Erin joined us on the field and smiled at the small girl and then carefully kicked the ball to her to play with us.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:54 pm

Thomas and his daughter entered the pitch. I was pretty worried for her, what if one of us hits her, accidentally? Mac kicked the ball to her so she could play. I smiled. All I had seen in Mac at the office was a workaholic, so it was cool to discover his other side.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:57 pm

Erin watched the ball as Mac kicked it to her, then tried to pass it to her dad, but it went wide to his left
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:00 pm

I smiled as I watched Erin kicking the ball to his dad, even though she didn't got it right the first time, but at least she wasn't afraid to play with us adults. I knew that Erin was a shy girl, at least around strangers, but I've known her for some time and actually she was a very sweet girl. It didn't surprise me that I smiled when I watched her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:10 pm

Thomas ran after the ball and kicked it back to Erin, who caught it, she looked at Ivy and kicked it to her the best she could, Thomas watched as she did
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:15 pm

Erin kicked the ball to me. It was a much better kick than the last one. I caught the ball, almost doing a front split. "That was so good!" I said. "Have you ever thought of being a player?" I smiled, kicking it carefully back to her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:03 pm

Erin smiled, "I have" she replied, "Ims not old enough yet." she added
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:29 am

"I'm sure you'll be a great soccer player later, Erin." I said to her while I walk a little closer to the three of them.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:04 pm

"Thanks" Erin replied, smiling at the same time, Thomas smiled as well, Erin was a smart lass, just like her mom
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:33 am

"You're welcome, sweet girl." I said and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:26 pm

Erin giggled, "Thanks you Uncle Mac" she replied, Thomas smiled a bit when she said that
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Then I took the ball and hit it strongly to Mac. "Let's see what you can, boss."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The soccer field (anyone)   The soccer field (anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

The soccer field (anyone)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next