Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little candy hearts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Little candy hearts Empty
PostSubject: Little candy hearts   Little candy hearts EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:10 pm

And again a fanfiction, I wrote this in Germeny. I was there on holiday. I was in the car and bored! XD
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Little candy hearts

“Mac don’t steal my heart!” Stella tried to get the heart back.“It already starts with candy so what will happen later this week?” Danny wondered while driving further “funny Messer” Mac replied while looking on the candy heart. “Sexy” he reads out loud. “give me my heart back, I want to eat it” Stella was still trying to get the little candy heart back. “Stella if the cops put us to the side it’s your fault okay” Lindsay said with a smile while seeing Stella almost on the other side of the backseat to get the heart back. “no it’s Mac’s fault he stole my heart”

“cops” Lindsay said to the backseat. Stella sat back on her own side behind Lindsay. “I’ll get my heart back Taylor!” Stella huffed. When the cops looked into their car Mac slowly brought the candy heart to his lips and ate it. “HE ATE MY HEART!” Stella yelled.

Danny got the sign that they had to go to the side. “great job Stella now we have to identify ourselves” Mac said with smiled. “yeah Mac laugh about it but this is going to take forever, Next time you are driving” He said and stopped the car behind the others.

Fifteen minutes later an officer came to the car and Danny opened the window showed his ID and the officer let them go again. “fifteen minutes Stella… Great job that was like an hour!” Mac tried to annoy Stella again. “if you hadn't stolen my heart, you'd better give me one of yours” she hold up her hand so Mac could give her one. Mac looked at the last 4 little hearts on his hand he turned two hearts so he could read everything that was on top of it. “sexy, sweetheart, nice or need you, it’s your choice which one do you want” he asked while smiling at Stella. “you have to give me one so how much do you like me?” Mac smile almost reached his ears “fine, close your eyes and open your mouth” Stella sighed “why am I doing this” she closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Mac put 2 hearts in her mouth, Stella opened her eyes “thank you” she smiled. “you’re welcome” she got back.

“so Mac which hearts did you gave her” Danny wondered. “that’s the secret between me and my hearts” he looked down on his two little hearts he still had left “Mac I also know the secret” Stella smiled. “how do you know?” he looked scared. “well I feel the words remember, I like it”

“get out of the car you two!” Lindsay said to the back of the car. “yes mum” Stella said and stepped out of the car, Mac also went out of the car. He walked up to Stella. “I need you too sweetheart” She whispered. They both walked into the crime lab.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer

PostSubject: Re: Little candy hearts   Little candy hearts EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:12 pm

FUNNY lol!
Back to top Go down
Haydee Wagner

Haydee Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Little candy hearts   Little candy hearts EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:54 pm

Thats one is sooo good. Nice work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cherryz Flack

Cherryz Flack

PostSubject: Re: Little candy hearts   Little candy hearts EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:57 pm

so sweet.. :Lovely Heart:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CherryzFLack
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little candy hearts   Little candy hearts EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Thank you guys! I love you
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: Little candy hearts   Little candy hearts EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Hehe I already knew it Wink I think I should post one of my fanfiction here, too and see what you guys think about them Smile

I like this little story Smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little candy hearts   Little candy hearts EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:39 pm

you already knew this one! Very Happy that's awesome, well i find it awesome lol!
yeaa you should, I would love to read them!

&nd Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little candy hearts   Little candy hearts Empty

Back to top Go down

Little candy hearts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of the game :: Creations :: CSI fanfcitions-
Jump to: