Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My first day (anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy Smith

My first day (anyone) Katherine_Heigl_tn

My first day (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: My first day (anyone)   My first day (anyone) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:54 pm

So, I walked into my office. It was cute, not too big, but cute. I started to put my things on the desk. It looked good, but I was just wondering how long it will take to become a total mess. It was my first day, and I had met only Det.Taylor and Det.Bonasera, so I was hoping to meet soon some new colleagues. I was really excited of what is going to come...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: My first day (anyone)   My first day (anyone) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:56 pm

I've met Ivy a couple times before but because she is new I thought it would be a good idea to check if she was ok and if she likes her office. I walk up to her office and knock on the door and stand in the door frame "Hey, you like it here?" I ask as I watch her putting some personal things on her desk
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: My first day (anyone)   My first day (anyone) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:03 pm

Suddenly, I heard a voice. I turned around and saw Stella. "Hi," I said. "Yes, it looks great! I love the view, by the way!" I smiled, seeing the giant buildings and the crazy traffic. But I was actually enjoying it, I always had.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: My first day (anyone)   My first day (anyone) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:09 pm

"I'm glad to hear that" I smile and walk to your desk "I was wondering if you want to join me in the break room, It's coffee time for me and I'd like to get to know you a little better before we start on a case" I explain
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: My first day (anyone)   My first day (anyone) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:15 pm

"Yes, why not," I said, after I finished with my stuff. "I'd like to know the people I'll work with," I smiled, ready to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: My first day (anyone)   My first day (anyone) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:31 pm

In the breakroom I was just getting my first cup of coffee for today. I slept in and wasn't able to have a proper breakfast before I came here, so I used the chance to get some coffee while I was waiting for results and actually needed a small break from the lab.
No field work so far, but I was working on another case with Thomas, that I needed results for. Oh... I hate waiting, but today I actually liked it. And I've heard we had a new team member that I was eager to meet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first day (anyone)   My first day (anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

My first day (anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Offices-
Jump to: