Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It ticks like a clock [everyone]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:41 pm

Thomas soon made his way to Sid's office in the back of the morgue, it was a mess, "Stella" he called out, "Back here" he added, not entering the room until Stella joined him
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:54 pm

I hear Thomas call my name and quickly rush to him "you found anything?" I ask while I stand next to him
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:10 am

Thomas pointed to Sid's office, "The good doctor's office has been tuned inside out." he said to Stella, "Someone was looking for something" he added
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:44 pm

"he would only want to blow up the building if he found what he needed right?" I look around and wonder what is missing
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:06 am

Thomas nodded, "Aye" he replied, "What was the last body that Sid examined?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:22 pm

"I thought he said Mr. Mcload" I tell Thomas and look down at an open file "yes it's him, you think it has anything to do with that investigation?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:26 pm

Thomas nodded, "I'm not sure at the moment" he replied, looking around Sid's office again, he found a slip of paper, which he picked up with his gloved hand, "This might be able to help us"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:36 pm

"Sid has to give us a statement, It would help us a lot" I say while looking around
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:45 pm

"Aye" Thomas replied as he bagged the paper that he found on the floor, "I'll go talk to him" he added, turning to the door
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:51 pm

"I'll check on the team and see what they've got. Let's have a meeting in three hours ok?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:55 pm

"Aye" Thomas replied as he looked back at Stella, he then turned and headed up to the lab, getting a tech to analyze the paper that he found, at the same time, he headed over to the hospital to check on Sid
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:19 pm

I went over to the team to see what they found. It was quite a lot, Lindsay and Danny went back to the lab, Adam would check the camera's of our building and Mac and I made another round through the lab to find out how they could possible come in here, Lindsay had found some scratches on the door but that wasn't enough that could indicate that they had been through the door. Maybe they were already in here before the body came in. Sheldon luckily told us that the body was still here.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:34 pm

at the hospital, Thomas spent the next hour talking with Sid, who told him that a young man came into the morgue, asking about Mr. Mcload's body and that no sooner did he step out of the office then did he get attacked by the man, Thomas nodded, then asked Sid if he remembered anything about him
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:41 pm

There were no signs he broke in so he must have been let is by someone, maybe he came to see Mr. Mcload's body, without us knowing? strange. After a little while they went up to the lab to see if Adam already found something on the tapes. "The tapes from inside the building aren't very interesting, the camera's on the outside are a different story" Adam say and showed them a bit of the tape. There were two young men on it and one middle aged woman. "They walked around the building for quite a while, when one of the men went in the second man and the woman waited in the car, as you can see they left with the same car. I'll try to get a sharp shot of the license plate" Adam told Stella and Mac
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:43 pm

after talking with Sid, Thomas headed back to the crime lab, once there, he met up with the rest of the team, "Just talked with Sid: he told me that the lad who attacked him was wearing a green jacket and spoke with an accent." he said to Mac and Stella after walking into the lab
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:52 pm

"I think we got a suspect" Stella says and shows the picture of the men with a green jacket on. "A suspect who's on the run" Mac adds and hand Thomas another two pictures "They have obviously something to do with this as well" He says
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:54 pm

Thomas looked at the photos that he was handed, "I'll get a search put out for them." he said in reply, he got his phone out and called it in, looking at his coworkers at the same time
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:00 am

"I think we should only alert the airports and of course the cops out on the street. They might think we don't know who they are yet, they look like they had no idea they've been taped, of course that could be a trick but i don't think so. Let's wait for the results of the fingerprints Lindsay lifted from the door, table and files. Maybe they are in the system and we can find them easily" Stella said
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:03 am

Thomas nodded, then relayed all of that information to the people that he was talking to
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:21 am

Stella'a phone started to ring, it was Adam. She picked up and listened to what Adam had to say. "ok Adam thanks" she hung up. "their faces are not in the system.. Lets hope Lindsay finds something"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Thomas soon finished, then looked at Stella and sighed at her comment, "All airports are on alert, as is the bus and train stations." he said to them
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:03 pm

"We are going to find them, I don't think they went very far" I think out loud
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Thomas nodded, "What else do we know about these three?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:32 pm

"Not much so far.. we have to wait till we get the results of the evidence we found in the morgue" I reply
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:17 pm

"Okay" Thomas replied with a slight nod, he did not want these three to get away with hurting Sid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It ticks like a clock [everyone]   It ticks like a clock [everyone] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It ticks like a clock [everyone]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Morgue-
Jump to: