Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blazing lights [Mac]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Blazing lights [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Stella finally had the guts to ask Mac over for dinner. They had been working together for over a month now. Their bond had been growing since day one. They already went out for some drinks after work to get to know each other better, totally work related as they both called it.

after a short day at work she hurried to the grocery store to pick up some things she needed for the meal she wanted to make for Mac. When she got home she put the bag with groceries on the counter and made her way to the bathroom to shower. After a short while she returned in the kitchen, quickly preparing the things she could do at the moment. She walked into the living room where also the dinner table stood, like everyday she would put some candles on just to make her feel relaxed in her own home, but what would Mac think if he sees the candles? oh well that's a problem for later, I like blazing lights in my house so the candles will burn.

She smiles satisfied when she looks around and sees all the candles burn. The only thing missing is Mac.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:05 pm

Stella had invited Mac over for dinner at her place. Working with her for a few months and meeting for a few drinks their bond had grown and Mac somehow found himself enjoying their building friendship. She was a different kind of woman than just all those ex girlfriends and he really liked that about her. Not that he was romantically interested, of course he wasn't.
But as he walked up to her door he felt a slight bit nervous. He had decided to not wear a tie tonight, so the first button of his dark red dress shirt was open and he just wore his suit jacket upon, along with his usual dress pants and black shoes.
He took a deep breath and knocked on her door, a small bouquet of her favorite flowers in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Stella was standing in the kitchen to make sure she had everything, not that she could do anything if she forgot something but she just had to know if she was missing something but luckily she had everything she needed. It wasn't a very hard dish to make and the lucky thing was that it wouldn't take long to cook. She didn't really like letting her guest wait.

after a little while she heard a knock on the door, that must be Mac she thought and walked to the door looked into the mirror and smiled. Perfect she thought to herself and opened the door "hey mac" She smiled
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Mac was still nervous about this kind of meeting with Stella, but since he had agreed and she was fine with him coming over to her place he tried to tell himself that everything was alright and he didn't need to worry about anything.
When she opened the door and greeted him with a smile, he couldn't help but reply her smile.
"Hey." he greeted. "Am I too early?"

Last edited by Mac Taylor on Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:30 pm

"No you're not" I say with a smile, somehow unable to stop smiling "you're not wearing a tie" I notice and step aside to let him walk into my apartment. once he stepped into my apartment I close the door and wait for him to take of his jacket of or not. I really liked the fact that he wasn't wearing his tie, to me it means that it's not work related Smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:46 pm

"Well, figured I don't need one today." I say and take my jacket off, revealing my dark red dress shirt. I love this shirt. I turn around to Stella and hand her the flowers, smiling like a small boy now and feeling exactly that way.
"I... brought them for you. Figured I'd at least bring some flowers. Besides, you look amazing." I say with a shy smile somehow feeling like a teenage boy on his first date.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:52 pm

"you indeed don't need one today" I smile as you take of your jacket and hand me the flowers "Thanks that's very sweet of you" I smile again and kiss his cheek "You don't look bad yourself, dark red looks good on you" my eyes roll over your body once more before I walk into the kitchen to put the flowers in water
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:09 pm

"Thank you." I say with a small smile.
If she likes it, then what else do I want?
Not that Mac would ever admit that he was attrackted to Stella, noooo, he wouldn't ever do that. Would he?
I get rid of my jacket and then follow her into the kitchen.
"Anything I can help with?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:13 pm

"No I can handle it" I smile and grab a vase to put the flowers in, after a little while I've got the flowers in the vase and walk to the living room "So how was your day Mac? Haven't really seen you around today" I ask and put the vase down on the coffee table. I turn around oopss I forgot if he wanted something to drink! "euhm Do you want something to drink?" I smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:26 pm

"Whatever you'll drink will be fine with me." I reply and smile.
"Well, I wasn't that busy in a while. A lot of field work for today and a meeting with Sinclair... questioning lying suspects. The whole program" I tell you, leaning against the door frame and watch you with a small smile. I wonder what tonight will bring and how it'll end. In a positive way, I hope.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:31 pm

"Ok, I'll take some wine so I hope you like red wine" I smile and walk back to the kitchen "sounds like quite a good day, I had to do 'paperwork' I was so glad I had a short day, no offence but paperwork i so boring" I turn around and smile at you before I grab two wine glasses
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:36 pm

"I know. I feel the same way about that paperwork." I say.
The reson why I have so much paperwork undone in my office. Oh right, Sinclairs riding your ass to do it, but still you haven't done all of it. Maybe I should do that some time soon, before he cuffs me to my chair and forces me to do it... But field work is much more interesting. I smile slightly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:41 pm

I pour the wine in the glasses and put the bottle down. I hand you one and smile "luckily i'm done with my paperwork, I'm ready to get some more" I joke and walk into the living room. "I'm glad you came" I smile and sit down on the couch. I put my glass on the coffee table and look at the flowers, they are truly beautiful
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:45 pm

"Well, you can have my paperwork if you want to?" I joke. "You have a nice place here. Much more comfortable than my place." I admit as I look around. This place really looks nice. Warm colors and candles filling the room with a somewhat romantic atmosphere. Something that is missing in my apartment for some time now, something, I sometimes miss.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:51 pm

"No thank you Taylor, you can do it all by yourself" I grin and stick my tongue out at you while I grab my glass of wine. "Thanks, I'm sure yours is just as comfortable" I smile and take a sip of my wine. "you know, I wasn't sure about putting the candles on but it's just something I always to do make myself feel a bit more home in this big city" I tell him in truth and put the glass of wine back down on the table
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:04 pm

"Gee, thanks..." I comment.
"Well, I like it pretty much. Makes it warmer. Something that is missing in my own appartment for quite a while now." I say in truth.
I must feel very comfortable to tell you that. Normally I wouldn't talk about those things that easily.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:26 pm

"I'm sorry Mac but some things you just have to do on your own" I giggle "Sounds like I have to take you to candle store not far from the NYPD, they really have some great stuff Mac!" I say smiling, I'm not lying, they really have all kinds of candles, I don't know but i just love that store!
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:32 pm

"Men and candles?" I ask and smirk. "Okay."
I'm not really surprised to hear her suggestion. But she's right, if I want to ask her over for dinner some time, I really need to make my home a bit more friendly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:42 pm

"it doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman, Candles are for both and you said it yourself it's nice" I shake my head with a smile and take another sip of my wine "and it's very romantic" I add and look around my room, I'm very pleased with my candles Smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:59 pm

"That's true." I say and take a sip of my wine as well. I look around a little more and smile to myself. It was good idea to come here, it was different then just staying at home, alone, thinking about whatever, or staying at work.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:13 pm

"so I'll take you to that store very soon" I smile and put my glass down again "are you already hungry or do you want to wait a little longer?" I ask as I see you look around with a smile on your face
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:15 pm

"If you want we can wait. You're kingdom." I say and smile.
I really like her place. And I also like the idea of going to that store with her. I guess she could teach me a lot of things. Besides, it's time I spend with her, right? And I always enjoy that time.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:21 pm

"my kingdom" I state and smile "I kind of like the sound of that" just one think missing.. The king.

"I can see you like it here" I smile, it looked terrible yesterday so I had to clean before he came over, I must say it turned out very well
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:26 pm

"I do." I say. "But that's not only because of the place itself." I admit somewhat shy.
You didn't say anything stupid yet, Mac, so watch out, not that you get caught up in something you can't find a way out. You don't want to ruin this amazing friendship, do you? My mind tells and just shake that thought away. I'll play it by ear and let her guide the way she wants to go.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:36 pm

"It's not?" I smile and look at you wondering what you are thinking, I've been trying to guess what he's thinking. I'm not always right, yet. after a year being his partner I bet I can see straight into his eyes and know what he's thinking. I smile to myself with those thoughts, knowing what is going on in his head would be perfect Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazing lights [Mac]   Blazing lights [Mac] Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazing lights [Mac]
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Apartments :: Stella Bonasera's home-
Jump to: