Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unbelievable [everyone]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:04 pm

"I don't know...." I say and shrug helplessly.
I really didn't know why, but maybe we would get to hear it from him, when he was being questioned by... maybe myself?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:10 pm

I'd really like to hear his motive but I know I have no authority to be with NYC detectives in interrogation. That sucks! And maybe it's even better. I'm not sure if I could control myself
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:59 am

Shannon was still with Stella when Thomas arrived, he walked into the hospital and saw Mac with Catherine, he sighed a bit, then walked over, "Mac, is Shannon still with Stella?" he asked him when he was close enough to them
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:41 am

I looked up, seeing Thomas and nod.
"Yes, she is." I said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:39 pm

Thomas nodded in reply, at the same time, Shannon was still talking with Stella when the nurse walked back in, "Mrs. Kelly, times up" she said in a soft tone, Shannon looked at the nurse, then nodded and walked out, heading back to the break room, seeing her husband there, she walked up and hugged him, Thomas returned the favor
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:33 pm

I look up and see Mac talking to some guy who I dobt know. Probably their team mate I think and sigh. Little later Shannon returns and walks over to him and hugs him. I stand up and wonder if the guy wants to go and see Stella too or if it's my turn now!
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:24 pm

Thomas looked at Catherine, "You should go next" he said to her, holding Shannon's hand at the same time he said that to Catherine
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:38 pm

I stand up and thank him. I look over at Mac in case he has changed his mind but he nods and I walk into Stella's room. Seeing her bandaged up and unconcious gives me a hard blow. It hurts so bad to see her like this. I let out a heavy breath and walk to her. "Hey sis! It's me, Cathie." I stop for a moment waiting to see a reaction but nothing. "Stella... You have to wake up! I mean it! Now!! It's an order" I demand lightly tears stinging my eyes. "I need to tell you something but I can't do it if you're sleeping. Stella!!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:44 pm

"urghhh don't speak so loud will ya" I whisper after I hear Catherine's words. I still had my eyes closed. As much as I wanted to see Catherine I just couldn't. the fact that the lights were on kept me from opening my eyes, I could feel the lights burn on my eyelids. I'll turn blind if I open them, that's a sure thing.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:21 pm

I sigh with relief and smile happily. "Welcome back Stella. You scared me to death!" I say quietly and look at you. "Can you open your eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:30 pm

"oh c'mon Cath you know I would be fine, nothing to worry about I'm ok" I try to smile, which is also hard.. what the heck... "not really the lights are already killing my eyelids" I answer. dude what the heck happened to me..
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:32 pm

back at the waiting room, Thomas comforted Shannon, he knew that he and Stella were close friends and that Shannon was torn up inside, even though she was not showing it, "Stella is going to be okay Shannon." he said to her in Irish, Shannon looked up at Thomas, then nodded, "I know Thomas, I'm just scared for her." Shannon replied in kind
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:34 pm

I turn one of the lights off above her bed and look back at her. "Is this better?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:39 pm

In the waiting room I just watched Shannon and Thomas interact. I always thought they're a great couple and really, they are. I mean, 4 children and still married and in love. Most people don't even get children and they get devorced... well, maybe true love really is hard to find, but I'm just glad they both did find that.
As I watch them talk in Irish a small smile tugged at the corner of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:45 pm

Thomas and Shannon continued to talk to each other in Irish, after a while, Thomas kissed Shannon, then turned and walked out to got find some coffee for Shannon, who walked over and sat next to Mac, a sigh leaving her lips after siting on the hard plastic chair
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:49 pm

"How was she?" I asked Shannon as she said next to me, my hand resting on her back for a few seconds, before I pull it back a little. Knowing she'd married people could get that wrong.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:52 pm

I slowly open one eye after Cath turned one light off "much better Cath thank you" I whisper with a smile as I open the other eye as well "what did you want to tell me?" I whisper again, my throat hurts...
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:57 pm

I smile when I see her face relaxing and her opening her eyes. "Hey, αγάπη μου!" I smile and pull the chair closer to her bed. "I wanted to tell ytou that if you don't open your eyes I will kick your butt!" I try to joke and look at her. "Do you remeber what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:04 pm

I try to laugh but can't, too bad Sad "just some guy trying to grab my purse and when I didn't let go he slammed my head into my own car, still can't believe it, But that can't be it right? my tummy hurts too..." I try to explain and still whisper
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:13 pm

"You were shot, Stella. He shot you! I don't know much yet. Mac hasn't interrogated him yet." I take your hand and squeeze it lightly. "Hes hasn't left the hospital and worries about you! Do you want me to get him?" I ask with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:16 pm

Shannon looked at Mac, "She was still out" she replied, composing herself as she sat up and spoke to Mac, Thomas returned at the same time, a cup in hand for Shannon
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:21 pm

"I got what?" I try to get up and look at my tummy but I can't.. "damn it" I curse and look at you.. "why can't you all come in here?" I ask a little bit frustrated.. first I got shot and now they can't come in at the same time.. hello i'm not just some kind of sick person who needs rest... há i'm going home as soon as I see a nurse who can release me from this damn hospital.. grr how I hate hospitals.. they always bothered me...
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:26 pm

"Because you had surgery and have to rest. I don't want to see you more hurt by running around and breaking the stitches!" I say firmly. "I know how much you hate being trapped to here but you NEED to rest. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:32 pm

"Rest.. what is rest, Nurses running in and out to check on you.. feeding you if needed.. I already feel like a plant.. I'm feeling sorry for the people who have to stay here longer than a week" I look up at you "I can leave tomorrow right?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willows

Catherine Willows

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:43 pm

"I doubt but you have to ask that from your doctor, hon." I smile softly. "Is there anything you want me to do for you till you're confided to here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable [everyone]   Unbelievable [everyone] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable [everyone]
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Car park-
Jump to: