Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A walk in Central Park (Everyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Senator Morgan

US Senator

A walk in Central Park (Everyone) Empty
PostSubject: A walk in Central Park (Everyone)   A walk in Central Park (Everyone) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:39 pm

Fred was walking around Central Park, enjoying the day, with his family, he was thinking about election, thinking about how would he do his election campaign, then he bumped into someone.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: A walk in Central Park (Everyone)   A walk in Central Park (Everyone) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:55 pm

It was almost 2pm and she was dying for coffee and some fresh air. It wasn't very hard to find a place to buy coffee but fresh air was another story, she decided to walk to the park, Central Park to be exact. It always had been one of her favorite places, you don't see much nature in NYC and she had no time to leave the city because of her job. So Central Park is the perfect place to actually enjoy a bit of the nature.

She strolled through the park for a about 5 minutes, enjoy the sun with, of course, Coffee in her hand. totally lost in her thoughts she bumped into someone. She quickly looked up at the person. "I'm sorry!" She said quickly, knowing she should have looked in front of her and not to the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Senator Morgan

US Senator

PostSubject: Re: A walk in Central Park (Everyone)   A walk in Central Park (Everyone) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:23 pm

"No I m sorry, I shouldnt have been walk without looking, by the way names Frederick, Frederick Morgan, you can call me Fred." said Seantor Morgan as he held him hand out to Stella to shake.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: A walk in Central Park (Everyone)   A walk in Central Park (Everyone) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:33 pm

"Oh um Hello" I smile and shake your hand "My name is Stella, Stella Bonasera. You look familiar, have I met you before?" I dare to ask and smile at him again
Back to top Go down
Senator Morgan

US Senator

PostSubject: Re: A walk in Central Park (Everyone)   A walk in Central Park (Everyone) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:37 pm

"I m pretty sure we've never met before, you must have seen me from a news channel, you see I m a senator." Said Senator Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: A walk in Central Park (Everyone)   A walk in Central Park (Everyone) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:10 pm

I look at you and lift my eyebrow.. right the senator and I'm santa... "it's nice to meet you" I try to stay polite but actually I got an awkward feeling about this guy.. :S
Back to top Go down
Senator Morgan

US Senator

PostSubject: Re: A walk in Central Park (Everyone)   A walk in Central Park (Everyone) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:14 pm

"It's my please to meet you." Said Senator Morgan then his son ran over to him and asked "Can I have some ice cream?" "Sure son, now where's the ice cream truck?" "Over there." "My younger son."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: A walk in Central Park (Everyone)   A walk in Central Park (Everyone) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:06 pm

"Oh ok, well I see he wants to go" I smile and look at the little boy "enjoy your day Mr. Morgan" Stella said friendly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk in Central Park (Everyone)   A walk in Central Park (Everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk in Central Park (Everyone)
Page 1 of 1