Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warehouse Raid (Everyone)

Go down 
+3
Det. Mac Taylor
Det. Shannon Kelly
John Walter
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
John Walter

Warehouse Raid (Everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:36 am

John was at the warehouse with a team Navy SEALS and officers waiting for the command to raid the place.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:38 pm

Shannon was with the group as well, vest on and gun out, she stood to the rear of the group, waiting for Mac to arrive
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:07 pm

I had been called to that warehouse and got stuck in the traffic. Ten minutes later than expected I finally arrived at the scene and went over to the group and got my vest and gear. While setting my vest I walked over to Shannon.
"Okay, what do we have?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:34 pm

Shannon looked at Mac, "A group of extremists are grouped in the warehouse, one of the SEALs has informed us that they have a decent amount of explosives inside." she told him
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:30 am

John said "Intel says that the place is rigged with C4, and we have 30 hostages and 40 hostiles, the FBI and more SEALS will be arriving soon." then 3 armored trucks come, one of the FBI walked to Mac and said "A VIP is also among the hostages, the VIP must be saved at all costs that includes endangering the civilians, the VIP is the Russian Ambassedor.''
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:17 pm

I look at the FBI agent in disbelief.
"You're not seriously asking to endanger the civillians of my city just to save the life of one?" I asked him, keeping my anger at bay. They should know me well enough...
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:15 pm

"We presume you wont comply, so if yo try and get in our way Captian Walter will terminate you." "You digust me Agent who ever you are." said John to the FBI Agent. "You are paid to shoot not talk captian, and you will refer to me as Agent Baxter." "I'll refer to you as Agent bullshit."Said John as he was arming his M4A1, also bring a Colt .45 and Wincheter pump action shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:03 pm

"What? You gonna hire Captain Walter to shoot an NYPD detective? It's our duty to save those people inside. What ever happens to that russian VIP is not in our hands, but I won't endanger my citizens." I told Agent Baxter. "Besides, if you want to keep me from stepping into your way, do it yourself."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Shannon watched the exchange, shaking her head at the same time, "Are you all finished?" she said, raising her voice a bit, a measure of anger in her words
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:30 pm

I didn't say another word and just got ready for the operation, not even daring to look up at Shannon. Even though this ridiculous I just had to stand my ground.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Shannon looked at Mac, John and the FBI agent, "Now if you all are done, can we get this over with?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:39 pm

I was surprised by her reaction, actually thought she understood, but well, she was right, we needed to act, and we needed to do it fast.
"I'm ready." I said firmly, keeping my anger at bay.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:43 pm

Shannon nodded, "John, Agent Baxter?" she asked, looking at the two, hoping that these two could put this spat on hold for the time being, "When this is over, you two can go around back and beat the heck out of each other if you want, but for now, cool it!" she said to them like a parent disciplining his or her children
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:18 am

John said "Exellent idea, wait until this is finished Agent Bullshit and you'll be out cold for weeks." Agent Baxter then said "We'll see, We'll see who knocks out who."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:07 pm

"I'm not late am I? oh I am..." I frown as I see you guys "Mac, Sid found something on our vic but I guess that can what, what can I do to help you guys?" I ask, hoping I didn't miss too much..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:42 pm

"Just get a vest and gear and join us to save those hostages inside this warehouse." I said and then turn to John and Agent Baxter again. "I'd like it better if you, Agent Baxter, would work with us and not against us. We're here to save the hostages and not to knock each other out. You finally got that?" I say in a firm tone, a little anger still in my voice and then I turn back to Stella, Shannon and the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Mac Garson

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:00 pm

Mac G went to the warehouse took at vest and M4A1 and asked:"Situation Mac?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:05 pm

"30 Hostages inside this warehouse along with 40 hostiles. One of the hostages is a russian ambassador." I replied.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:08 pm

I get the things I need, this is going to be a hard.. I think to myself and look at Mac. I really hope they have a good plan
Back to top Go down
Mac Garson

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:10 pm

"So whats the plan of attack, and why is John looking so menacing at the FBI Agent over there?" asked Mac G as he was arming his gun.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:11 pm

At the same time as Stella looked at me I looked at her, our meeting for a second. it's going to be hard... especially with one Agent wanting to save that VIP at any cost... I think bitterly. Hopefully this would turn out to be sucessfull and Agent Baxter wouldn't work against us.
Back to top Go down
Senator Morgan

US Senator

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Senator Morgan went to the warehouse to over view the situation, he heard of then Agent Baxter's was planning to sacrafice the civilians for the Russian Ambassedor, he strongly disagreed with that and want no deaths if possible, but he had to agree for if the Amassedor dies that would ruin US/ russian relations. "Any chance nobody will have to die today?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:18 pm

"We hope so, Sir." I replied firmly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:21 pm

I don't hear anyone replying to the question Mac G asked about the plan. As long as there is no plan I won't let Mac go in there. if he likes it or not but I want to see him alive tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:31 pm

"That FBI Agent wants to safe his VIP in there even if it means to endanger the citizens held hostage. I thought we could discuss the plan, as I am not here that long. John?" I call him over to me. He's got the main information and maybe he's go a plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Raid (Everyone)   Warehouse Raid (Everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Warehouse Raid (Everyone)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Other places-
Jump to: