Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special Interrorgation (Everyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:35 pm

"Thanks Mac." I said quietly looking at the three men in front of me. I wanted to add something, but since I don't want to start a fight, I keep it to myself and just am happy that we finally got some information.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:48 am

Thomas nodded to Haylen after Mac spoke to her
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:13 am

"Your right Mac." said John
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:43 pm

I nodded and noticed the small wink Haylen gave to Thomas. I knew they were close friends, so I don't worry about. Instead I leave and prepare the necessary things.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:51 pm

Thomas watch Mac leave, then looked at Haylen, "Mac is right, you did great." he said to her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:59 am

"Thanks." I replied, my smile tugging at the corner of my mouth. "It was easier than expected."
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:35 pm

"Time to get going now." Said John as he thought ''I didn't just lose my wife I also lost my unborn child at 9-11.''
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:35 pm

"I'm going to stay here and finish up with the suspect. And John... whatever it is that feeds your hatred against terrorists... keep yourself in check next time so you won't scare your only suspect." I finally dared to say, my voice calm but firm.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:18 pm

"Your welcome Haylen" Thomas replied, he looked at John, "Haylen is right, you keep going off half cocked, it is not going to end well."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:23 pm

I gave Thomas a thankful look for supporting me.
"You can be glad that Mac didn't notice. At least not that I know of."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Thomas nodded as he turned to walk out of the interrogation room
Back to top Go down
John Walter

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:32 am

"I dont just hate terrorist, I hate all muslims." said John as he left.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:28 pm

"And what are you going to do when your blind rage to Muslims hurts or kills an innocent person?" Thomas asked, keeping calm as he spoke
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:37 pm

In the meantime I watch John leave, shaking my head but saying nothing. There's just something about him I can't stand, but know I have to keep it in check.
that's exactly what I mean... maybe I should talk to Mac about it. Whatever it is, it can be dangerous for him and us. I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Thomas soon walked out after he said that, heading back to the lab to go over the evidence from the mall attack, once there, he looked over it closely, seeing if there was anything that he missed the first time
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:11 pm

After I was done with the mains suspect I made my way back to the lab and saw Thomas in one of the rooms, looking over the evidence again. I walked into the room and grabbed my lab coat, slipped into it and walked over to him.
"Need any help?" I asked in a low tone, not wanting to startle him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:24 pm

Thomas looked up at Haylen and nodded, "Any help would be appreciated" he said to her, anger toward John's words still in his voice as he said that to Haylen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:31 pm

"Still angry about what John said?" I asked quietly as I sit on a stool and looked at the evidence, noticing the hint of anger in Thomas' voice.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:37 pm

Thomas nodded, "I get that he is mad about losing his wife and child in a cowardly act of terror, but he needs to know that his blind hatred is going to get people hurt or worse." he replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:47 pm

"I didn't know he had to endure that kind of fate." I said quietly, a hint of sadness in my voice.
"He scared that suspect. I don't know what could have happened if I hadn't been watching."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:24 pm

"I'm trying not to dwell on that lass." Thomas replied as he continued to work
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:32 pm

I look at him and nod. He was right. I was there and that was a good thing, what could have been shouldn't be my headache right now. So I continued to look over the evidence again.
"I guess we also don't need to dwell on it anymore." I said more to myself than to anyone, but still loud enough for him to hear.
"Look at this." I said and showed him a picture from a video footage that I had been looking at, showing one of the hostages talking to the terrorist before the attack.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Thomas nodded, when Haylen said that, he looked up and walked over to her, "What is it?" he asked, looking at the picture that Haylen had in her hand
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:48 pm

"That guy, looking like a businessman there, he's one of the terrorists and that guy talking to him, he was among the hostages in the shop. Looks a little suspicious if you ask me." I explained to him what I was thinking and then looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:03 pm

Thomas nodded, "Aye, he does" he replied, "Run this image through all databases, we have to find out who this lad is." he told her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Interrorgation (Everyone)   Special Interrorgation (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Interrorgation (Everyone)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next