Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Loosing my Mind [everyone]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Shannon watched as Lisa went from tough woman to scared for her life, "That is not going to happen Lisa." she said to her, "Tell me what happend" she added
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:52 pm

"You sure he won't get to me?" Lisa asked, just be reasured. I was surprised to see a woman who seemed to be so tough turning into a scared one, but with those marks on her wrists, I knew why.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:54 pm

"I promise" Shannon replied, honesty in her voice as she spoke to Lisa, seeing fear in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:04 pm

Lisa looked down onto her hands, now resting on the table.
"As I said, I wasn't seeing J on a regular basis, though he was a friend. He invited me over for brunch..." she started talking and then took a deep breath, obviously fighting to keep tears back. "We just said after that and talked and then that guy almost busted in and... and..." She said and stopped, trying to compose herself.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:07 pm

Shannon watched and listened, "And what?" she asked gently, "Lisa, what happend next?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:15 pm

"J wasn't prepared for that guy so it was easy for him to take him down and he tied him up, I tried to hide and then escape, but he... just pulled me down and... tied my wrists behind my back. He had a gun and threatened that if I made a sound he'd kill me then he put tape over my mouth and... he then... tortured J and... shot him." Lisa said, tears now rolling down her cheeks as she looked at Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Shannon listened to what Lisa told her, "We will find this guy Lisa" she said to her, "I'll be right back" she added, Shannon got up from the table, then walked out of the room, closing the door and looking at Mac
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:27 pm

"I think I understand why she wasn't talking to me. Great work Shannon." I said to her. "You think she knows the guy behind this?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Shannon nodded, "Given the way she reacted, I doubt she knows him." she replied, keeping her anger in check
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:43 pm

"Well... I guess I need to run evidence then." I said. "Thanks, Shannon."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:47 pm

Shannon nodded, "Your welcome Mac, need me to help?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:56 pm

"Well, I think I need to go back to the crime scene and have a look again. If you want to, I don't mind the company." I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Shannon nodded, "I'll get my kit" she replied, walking out of the room, at the same time, she asked a female officer to stay with Lisa while she and Mac were gone
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:02 pm

I nodded and followed Shannon, getting my own kit, too.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:12 pm

after getting her kit, Shannon walked over to the elevators and waited for Mac, at the same time, she hoped that she could keep her promise to Lisa
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:16 pm

I walked up to Shannon and then got into the elevator and then we made our way to the crime scene, a small 2 room apartment with open kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:22 pm

"I'll start in the bedroom and work my way back." Shannon said to Mac after looking around the room
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:23 pm

"I'll take the kitchen." I said and got over, looking around again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Shannon walked back to the bedroom, then gloved up and began to process, not finding anything out of place
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Back in the kitchen I looked at the the place, marked by white chalk on the ground, where the victim was found. So far nothing out of place. But then I saw a broken glass which I didn't notice before.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:12 pm

Shannon continued her search around the bedroom, finding nothing, back in the hall, she found blood, which made its way back to the kitchen, "Mac, you see the blood trail?" Shannon called out
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:15 pm

I look around and find the blood trail. It lead to where the victim was found and where I also found the broken glass.
"Yeah, I see it. Leads to our victim."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Shannon nodded, following the trail back to were Mac was, "So, Lisa fights with the attacker, tries to run, but gets cut, then dragged back here?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:17 pm

"Maybe, though I found the broken glass near the place where the victim was found. So, she got cut before running and then being dragged back to watch." I said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Shannon nodded, then looked around, "Well, well, looks like our mystery man left us a print." she said outloud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loosing my Mind [everyone]   Loosing my Mind [everyone] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loosing my Mind [everyone]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Interrogatory room-
Jump to: