Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] Empty
PostSubject: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:02 am

I just arrived in New York,SHortly after I moved from my marine base in San Diego, California

I look over I see a couple of detectives walking in standing in line behind me,fresh from Sunny Side California, I ordered my coffee as usual getting ready for another court case,another man behind me,I looked over at his blazer and notice a marine pin, I am marine myself and still also, to the side of him was an attractive woman, in my mind I thought, "ahh they must be couples"

with out further notice, the cafe was crowded and I ended up sitting with the two

I smiled, "Good Morning, I am Sarah Mackenzie" I introduced myself
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:12 am

Stella and I were taking a coffee but not in the same way we were used to. Now we were together building our relationship with "baby steps" Someone joined to us. I immediately noticed she was a Marines.

-Morning, Mac Taylor.
Back to top Go down
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:16 am

I noticed the two entertwined with a connection, as I took a Sip of my coffee.

"Nice to meet you sir, How long were you in the marines?Did you make it out as an officer?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:21 am

Mac and I were in the café hoping for an better ending this time, I'm sure it would be an better ending now we finally understand the feeling for each other.

Good morning, I'm Stella Bonasera, Nice to meet you. I replied after Mac

I smile and lift up my cup to take a sip of my coffee
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:25 am

-Yes I made it as an officer. I was in the Marines for 15 years. After I left and settled in New-York. I am know a detective from scientific police.

I took a lit of coffee.

-And you ?
Back to top Go down
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:32 am

That's a great transition from careers, Military then law enforcement, well hey you have alot of benefits,As for myself, I am still in the Marines as a JAG (Judge Advocate General)basically an attorney for the Marines in the Department of the Navy,What rank did you last held?

I took another sip of my coffee
Back to top Go down
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:53 am

Stella Bonasera wrote:
Mac and I were in the café hoping for an better ending this time, I'm sure it would be an better ending now we finally understand the feeling for each other.

Good morning, I'm Stella Bonasera, Nice to meet you. I replied after Mac

I smile and lift up my cup to take a sip of my coffee

I observed the two, they seemed to enjoy themselved quite fine,Luckily I'll Say.

Nice to meet you also, so how would you rate this city when it comes to cases? haha

I joke with laugh
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:18 am

"How I would rate New york city, well there a lot of crimes so with luck we have only one victim each day alive and not alive. which makes me rate New York as a city with a lot of crimes"

I Hope I said everything right, It's still early and My brain isn't awake yet, hope the coffee will work soon

Last edited by Stella Bonasera on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:34 am

-I was lieutenant. And I have this same rank in CSI.

I laughed to the way Stella said that. I guess it was stupid to laugh... Seriously I added.

-New York is the place there is the most important number of crimes after Las Vegas
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:35 am

" yeah that was what i was saying,, I guess.... "

I've been drinking a way too much coffee lately, It's not working anymore...
Back to top Go down
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:31 am

Stella Bonasera wrote:
"How I would rate New york city, well there a lot of crimes so with luck we have only one victim each day alive and not alive. which makes me rate New York as a city with a lot of crimes"

I Hope I said everything right, It's still early and My brain isn't awake yet, hope the coffee will work soong

"Well, we may end up working together on one of these cases soon, who knows, I'm an attourney or Lawyer for the Marines, these cases have me awake for days sometimes, sometimes I don't even sleep, "

I felt like I just rambled errrr, I need to get used to the time here in New York.

Lt Mac Taylor wrote:
-I was lieutenant. And I have this same rank in CSI.

I laughed to the way Stella said that. I guess it was stupid to laugh... Seriously I added.

-New York is the place there is the most important number of crimes after Las Vegas

Lieutenant, thats a rank, I was expecting you to be at least a Captain, haha, I am a Lieutenant Colonel (LTC; 0-5),and i still hold this rank for my job as a JAG in the marines.

I smiled as he shook some humor out, well hey we marines need a break.

New York is one of the number one spots when it comes to crimes, maybe it will be the same when it comes to court cases, I'll probably will be working later on with you and the rest of your team.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:14 am

"oh in that case, you fit here perfectly, we don't sleep either"

Actually we should, but like they say; New York is the city who never sleeps.
Back to top Go down
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:00 am

Stella Bonasera wrote:
"oh in that case, you fit here perfectly, we don't sleep either"

Actually we should, but like they say; New York is the city who never sleeps.

"So when is your next case? I know once I set foot in my office, I have a case to look through."

The thought of it, just made think, Great I really do need to sleep.I looked at the two across from me again, so just like a curious lawyer, I popped a random question.

"So tell me this, are you two together? If you guys are, I can say you guys are really New York's Finest"

Oh great, I really do sleep
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:14 am

"Depends on the murderer or when others will find a victim, we just closed a case in like 3 hours, the killer confessed that he murdered the girl"

even though my shift just started a couple of hours ago I was about to lay my head on Mac's shoulder and SLEEP
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:19 am

I bite my lip and bievly looked at Stella. I did not know what she wanted to answer, if she wanted to tell peaople we were together.

-Not really... We work together and are best friends.

I smiled to Stella. In my thoughts I had added "more than" I hoped she was Okay for not telling people we're a couple yet. When we will have made more steps we will be able to tell people.
Now I wondered if she was going to believe me.
Back to top Go down
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:30 am

Stella Bonasera wrote:
"Depends on the murderer or when others will find a victim, we just closed a case in like 3 hours, the killer confessed that he murdered the girl"

even though my shift just started a couple of hours ago I was about to lay my head on Mac's shoulder and SLEEP

"At least you closed a case just now, I still have one on session, a Lieutenant in the Navy was recently murdered."

Wow, how long have I been sitting here? NY has this different vibe compared to California, I hope its a good one.

Lt Mac Taylor wrote:
I bite my lip and bievly looked at Stella. I did not know what she wanted to answer, if she wanted to tell peaople we were together.

-Not really... We work together and are best friends.

I smiled to Stella. In my thoughts I had added "more than" I hoped she was Okay for not telling people we're a couple yet. When we will have made more steps we will be able to tell people.
Now I wondered if she was going to believe me.

" ahh, well none the less, I'll still consider you two as New York's finest."

I'm an attorney, I know when the truth is spoken, some people Just like to hide things.Not that there is anything wrong with that, I did the same to my partner when we were together as a couple.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:48 pm

Mac and me together? funny and so true!
I want to take baby steps and well telling the team or others that we were together isn't really a baby step if you ask me.
I think Sarah knows Mac is lying, she had such a little smile on her face when Mac said; 'not really'
And I admit I had to smile when he said that, I was glad and relieved.

"Oh I think I saw that on the news, I hope you close the case soon"
Back to top Go down
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:40 am

Stella Bonasera wrote:
Mac and me together? funny and so true!
I want to take baby steps and well telling the team or others that we were together isn't really a baby step if you ask me.
I think Sarah knows Mac is lying, she had such a little smile on her face when Mac said; 'not really'
And I admit I had to smile when he said that, I was glad and relieved.

"Oh I think I saw that on the news, I hope you close the case soon"

"I hope so too, a Lieutenant in the Navy named Lieutenant Singer died out here, when she was around,I hope to close it soon also, its been a drag for many of us who worked with her."

Lt. Singer was a great friend, but she passed away, it was like I saw her yesterday and BOOM she's gone.
Other than that, Mac, Stella's partner looks familiar, He's from the marines, it seems I met him before, I am trying to remember where he seems like someone I know.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:06 pm

-I understand what you mean. When co-workers die that's always very difficult... And I always have done my best to find murders in that case.

I took a bit of coffee. I remembered also when I had to work on a Marines' death in Central Park.
Back to top Go down
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:34 pm

Lt Mac Taylor wrote:
-I understand what you mean. When co-workers die that's always very difficult... And I always have done my best to find murders in that case.

I took a bit of coffee. I remembered also when I had to work on a Marines' death in Central Park.

"When co workers die, it gets very hard on the rest of the team, because one day you see them laughing and smiling, and the next moment their gone. "

I glanced at Mac again, I wonder why he seems familar...besides the fact that he was a former marine, he just seems familiar
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:01 pm

I listen quietly to their conversation while I drink my coffee.

I lift my head to look at the clock. I still had many, too many hours left... I'm glad to not be at work now, hopefully Mac and Mackenzie keep talking so I don't have to go back to work.
Back to top Go down
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:32 pm

I noticed Stella was a bit quiet as I talked to Mac, Did I do something wrong?
I wondered to myself. I know thats her guy, Its quite obvious, But I won't interject in their personal lives.

I smiled at Stella just to make things not seem awkward,

"So Stella,holidays are around, any plans? "
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:36 pm

"If work counts than yes, I have. What about you?"

like last year and the year before and all those years before last year... Nothing special although the victims were dressed way better than normal around this time of the year... I really don't have a life....
Back to top Go down
LTC Sarah Mackenzie

LTC Sarah Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:41 pm

Stella Bonasera wrote:
"If work counts than yes, I have. What about you?"

like last year and the year before and all those years before last year... Nothing special although the victims were dressed way better than normal around this time of the year... I really don't have a life....

"Well it looks like work counts for me also,Since I have relocated to NY,and I am still fresh around here. Maybe I'd take a better look at the marine base around here."

Last year's christmas,was great, in San Diego California, I was able to spend it with someone I cared about, now We parted way and I ended up here, My life is not going in the right direction currently...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:58 pm

"Maybe some days off would actually help you getting around here"

Am I seriously saying that? the person who actually refused to take a week of when she was new here in New York.
I know it's better to make friends around here but I guess I was scared, Still am actually. Letting people in my life again is really hard after everything that happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]   Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie] Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Marine In Town [LTC.Mackenzie]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next