Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

witness (Mac/Stella)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

witness (Mac/Stella) Empty
PostSubject: witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:56 am

Sara was walking to the crime lab after school, she had a half day and was going to call her dad to see if she could meet him for lunch, as she got her phone out, an ear piercing scream got her attention, Sara looked up and saw a man pulling a woman into a car, making a mental note of what she could, she quickly dialed Mac's number and waited, "Come on Uncle Mac" she said to herself
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:51 pm

I had been on my way to the elevator, planning to have some lunch when my phone started to ring. It was Sara.
"Sara. What's up?" I asked suddenly worried if something could have happened.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:12 pm

"Mac, I'm a few blocks away from the crime lab and just witnessed a woman getting abducted." Sara replied, "She's about 5'8", 124 lbs, short red hair, jeans, gray shirt and a black or navy blue hat. The guy who took her is about 6'2"-6'3", 220-240 lbs, brown hair wearing cargo pants and a black hooded sweatshirt." she added from memory
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:33 pm

I was surprised how well Sara discribed the two persons she just saw, and quickly add that information to my list in my mind, as I had nothing to write right now.
"Okay, stay put. I'm on my way to you. Did they see you?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:26 am

I stand next to Mac, we were about to have lunch together. His phone started ringing. I had no idea to who he was talking but it sounds important, Mac sounds worried, I really want to know with who he is calling. I suppose he will tell me afterwards.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:14 am

"No he didn't" Sara replied, trying to see the license plate, "He's driving a dark red car, plate number LST-497." she added turning back into the ally she was in
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:54 pm

I look at Stella in apology. We wanted to go out for lunch and now we would have to postpone.
"Good. Be there in a minute." I told Sara and hung up with her and looked at Stella again.
"That was Sara. She just witnessed a kidnapping just a block from here. You're coming with me?" I asked her, still sorry about postponing our lunch "date".
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:51 pm

Sara hung up, then stayed were she was, peeking out again, only to see the car pull away, "Come on Uncle Mac" she said to herself
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:29 pm

"Of course I'm coming with you" I say with a little smile. I really hoped he had time to go out for lunch, he has been so busy this week that I think I've seen him two times this week. He's going to make this up to me for sure!

"Where is Sara now?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:32 pm

"Just a few blocks away from here." I explain and then tell you what Sara told me as I lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:35 pm

"Ok" I reply and let Mac lead the way while listening what Sara told him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:45 pm

"Sara." I call out as we reached her to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:53 pm

we walking closer to her "Sara are you ok?" I dare to ask
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:15 am

Sara looked at Stella and Mac, "I'm okay, the guy didn't see me" she replied, "The car headed north" she added
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:09 pm

"Okay. I already put that car for APB. Shouldn't take that long to get him." I said and gave the responsible person the new instruction.s
"Well done, Sara." I said and gave her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Sara nodded in reply, "I'm just doing the right thing Mac." she replied
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:00 pm

"You do, but a lot of people don't." I say said, thinking of all those criminals and all those people, seeing something but lying about it... oh well...
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:08 am

Sara nodded in reply, "What now?" she asked, adjusting her backpack at the same time she spoke to Mac
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:36 am

"Well, you're witness now, that means we have to take your statement again. And since we both know you personally I guess you'll have to come to the precinct later and talk to someone else. Just in case." I told her. Actually it would have been okay if she talked to one of us, but you never can be careful enough.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:44 pm

Sara nodded, "Lets not waist any time then Mac." she replied, looking up to him when she said that to him, determination in her voice
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:52 pm

I stand there and listen to their conversation, there was not much I had to say, Mac knows exactly what he had to do.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:36 pm

Sara sighed a bit, hoping the woman would be okay, across town, the suspect brought the woman to an abandoned hotel, holding her in a room on the top floor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: witness (Mac/Stella)   witness (Mac/Stella) Empty

Back to top Go down

witness (Mac/Stella)
Page 1 of 1