Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:16 am

"But i never lied to you just the school you never asked if I got notes from the school." I state.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:18 am

"This is not because I never asked for them that you had to hide them" I replied a bit more angry
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:19 am

I just roll my eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:21 am

Yes I think was the better reply she can give now. I look at her, and open the car, and said to her. "C'mon let's go"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:22 am

I get in and just mumble a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:23 am

I was on already, and wait at she enter too, when she did she mumble a bit, and I notice it. I started the car and said to her, while, I drive out the school. "Don't do that with me"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:25 am

"Mumble or breath?" I say with an attitude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:29 am

She replied, while we were stopped on a red fire in the street, and I replied to her, while starting the car again because was red now "You know what I am talking about Nikki"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:31 am

"Whatever I didn't do a damn thing wrong." I mumble and look out the window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:33 am

If I continue to speak it will change nothing, so I didn't reply anything to what she say, and we do the rest of the drive without speak. I drive till the office.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:35 am

When we get to the office I get out and don't wait on dad just start walking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:40 am

She started to walk for enter in the building, and I follow her after I parked the car. No need to ask to wait, she will not, and things will go worst. When we both were inside, I show my badge, and they let her enter too.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:42 am

I go to the break room and hope that someone shows up that I can talk to like Stella or Mac, and hope dad will leave me be for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:44 am

After we go out of the elevator, she go in the break room. I follow her, over there, and say to her "You can stay here a few, I have to say to Mac, that you will be here for the day"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:46 am

"Whatever." I say knowing it will make him mad, but right now I don't care
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:47 am

"Okay, will be right back" I replied to her, without adding anything, and I go to search Mac and explain to him
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:51 pm

I nodded and mumble 'this is so unfair'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Today at 11:10 am

Back to top Go down

Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3