Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:02 am

I looked at Nikki, yes I was bit angry, about the fact that she lied to me. "Can you explain me this?" I asked her, while I showed her all papers
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:05 am

I look at the papers and my eyes widen I shank my head. "I don't want to." I see the Principal smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:12 am

I looked at Nikki again while she has tell me that she can't. "And the fight ?"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:16 am

"Its was just a fight, whats the big damn deal!" I cover my mouth fast oh god I'm so dead now I just keep digging deeper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:18 am

"Cover your words" I directly said, yes bit angry, lied, and a fight, what is she thinking about ? "That a big deal"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:26 am

I slide down in the chair a little when Danny talked. "Yes sir."

"Mr. Messer if you can promise me this will not happen again I can let Nikki off easy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:28 am

I watched her action, and I was so empty of what I can do for this. I heard the Principal asked me something, so I looked at him and replied. "Yes, it's okay" then I looked at Nikki and said "Don't you have some excuses to say to him?"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:34 am

I look at Danny and roll my eyes yea most likely not smart but oh well. "The street girl in me came out."

The principal shook his head. "We'll be spending an extra hour here every day for a week understood."

"Yes sir." I say and stand up and walk out of his office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:38 am

I looked at Nikki and nodded then she go outside the office, and I look at the Principal. "Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:41 am

The principal got up and shook Danny's hand again. "nice to meet you."

Nikki waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:44 am

I shooked his hand again and said before to go "Me too, hope it will not happen again". Then I go outside, where Nikki was
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:47 am

I wait for dad when I see him come I just start walking to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:51 am

I walked too till the door, with her, and when we where outside I asked her "Do you have any other class today ?"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:55 am

I shank my head and watch dad and wait for him to freak on me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:57 am

I look at her, she didn't say anything, just shank her head, so I took this for a no "Okay I take this for a no"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:58 am

"Well duh!" God dang it again I open my mouth without think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:59 am

I stopped and look at her right now "You have or not ?"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:01 am

"No I don't." I say with a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:05 am

"Okay, well come with me" I told her, don't know if I will go to bring her to the apartment, or at the office.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:06 am

I nodded and follow him. "So how pissed are you?" I ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:07 am

She followed me till the parking, where I parked the car, and asked me how pissed I was. Well a lot. "Enough for what youd did"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:09 am

I sigh. "What did I do so wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:12 am

I sighed too when I heard her reply "You lied, and you fight"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:13 am

"Ok I lied, but not to you and as for the fight is wasn't my fault."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:15 am

"You copied my signature on these documents Nikki" I replied, yes I was angry, she cheated on me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next