Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) Empty
PostSubject: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:50 am

I sigh while waiting on dad, I messed up and got in another fight today and this time the stupid principal called dad. This is the third time this week I've been in his office, but he just gave me notes which I signed dad's name to smart right?.......wrong I'm so dead now.

Last edited by Nikki Lee Messer on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:54 am

I received a call from Nikki's school, she was on the principal's office. What did she do ? I hope nothing bad. Lindsay was on the field, and I was with here, we can't leave together, someone have to stay in the crime scene. So I go, and let Lindsay process the scene.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:10 am

I wait for dad or lindsay to show as I rub my cut lip, Damn my lip hurts bad, Oh well you should see the other girl. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:11 pm

I had told Danny to go to Nikki, that was just the best idea. On one condition of course.. that if he knew more, that he had to call me! I was so worried! But... the crime scene was all i could work on while waiting on a call..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:26 pm

I arrived in the school, and start to search the office of the principal, I finally found it, and find Nikki next.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:47 pm

I glance at dad. "Hey." I say with a little smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Don't really know what happen here, but something wrong. I walked till Nikki, and asked her "What happen here ?"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:39 am

I look down. "Got in a fight, but it was not my fault."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:24 am

A fight ? Did I really hear this word. Okay let just be calm. But I am not Lindsay, oh I wished she was there for a little help. Nikki told me wasn't her fault. Okay but I still want to hear what the principal want to say to me. So I look Nikki, and told her, but by still be serious, of course I am mad. "We will see this later, first I will see your principal as he call me"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:18 am

I sighed and put my head down and whisper. "F***." I think I said that too load oops.

The principal then walked out and asked dad to come in his office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:27 pm

I made a grin when I heard the word that Nikki just whisper, and I turned my hear over there and tell to her "I heard it", then I continued to walk till the principal's office. When my phone ring, was Lindsay "Messer"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:46 am

I just roll my eyes how the hell did he hear that
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:28 pm

I couldn't wait any longer, i had to know if everything was fine.. so i just decided to call Danny already,

"Hey babe, it's me. Is everything okai?" I asked him curiously, hoping i wouldn't sound to worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:55 pm

"Hey, I don't know yet, I am on my way to talk to the principal right now. All I know is that there was a fight" I replied, trying to don't make her panic, I mean she already worry for Nikki
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:06 pm

"A fight? You mean she got into a fight? Is she alright?" I directly questioned him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:34 am

"Yes, but she is alright, don't worry" I replied to her, for confort her, I always like how she is worry for Nikki, even if she is not her daughter, I am happy that she do it. And I saw that the Principal was waiting for me, so I added "I have to go, but don't worry ok" She replied yes, and I added "Will call you after, love you" Then I enter in the office, and introduce myself to the Principal "Hello I am Danny Messer, Nikki's father"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:54 am

The Principal stood. "Brad Michaels." he shook Danny's hand. "I'm sure you've seen your daughter, and I hope you understand fighting is not allowed in this school."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:00 am

I shooked his hand too, and sit front of him. "Nice to meet you" Listen what he had to say about what happenned. And said "Yes I know, do you have any informations about what happenned ?"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:07 am

"No, but this is the third time she has been in my office this week I'll have to punish her this time." The Principal said leaning back in his chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:12 am

I don't think I really heard what he said. Third times ? Impossible, I think I don't hear it. "Third times in one week ?"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:17 am

"Yes I gave her note to take to you and have you sign them." The Principal got up and got the signed notes. "Remember signing notes for her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:41 am

I took papers the Principal gave me, and looked all, that is not my signature, not at all. "I never signed them"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:43 am

The Principal sat back and sighed. "So your daughter signed them for you huh."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:47 am

I put those papers on his office, and sighed "I guess yes, as you can see it like me right now"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:56 am

The Principal called me n his office and had me sit next to dad who looks way pissed right now. The Principal looks at dad. "You can start Mr. Messer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)   Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay) Empty

Back to top Go down

Being called to the principal's (Danny/Lindsay)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next