Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:42 pm

"Mac..." I sigh and tears run over my cheeks "what have we done?" I know we have to tell her someday but... :'( I'm so scared she'll hate me for ever
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:45 pm

"We ran from our fears and did what we thought was best. Although I'm sure you think she'd gonna hate us forever... I think she's going to understand, if she wants to." I say and gently brush your tears away.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm

"Mac, She's a teenager. It'll be hell" :'(
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:55 pm

"Maybe, but I think she's an understanding young woman. She's got a lot from you, but also a lot from me, as I have to admit." I said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:03 pm

"would you take it? I wouldn't" I climb off the couch, walk to my bedroom, drop myself on the bed, hug my pillow and start crying
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:23 pm

I know I should follow you, but I let you a few minutes before I finally enter your bedroom, knowing it's just the two of us. I sit down on the edge of the bed and place my hand on your back, gently stroking it.
"I would if I had to." I said quietly. "And I know that we can do it, if we're doing it together. I'm here for you."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:31 pm

"we never told our own baby that she's ours, we should have just told her from the start. Lindsay and Danny didn't get in trouble either. they are a happy family and what are we? we are screwed! we might even loose our own child because of this"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:34 pm

"Hey, honey, we never gonna loose her. Sure she'll be pissed off, but we were scared back then." I say in a gentle tone. "Besides, we can still work for a happy family."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:48 pm

I look up at you and pull you in a hug.. this is not happening.. she's going to be so mad I just know it
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:49 pm

I know she was right, but I really didn't want to see her like that, so I just hold her close as she pulled me into a hug again.
"We'll be going through this together. I'm not willing to let any of you just go and leave my life."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:57 pm

"we have to, I really hope she's not walking away or anything I don't think I can take that. I love you both so much I don't want one of you to leave!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:03 pm

"I won't leave you Stella. And I won't allow any of you to leave either." I say quietly and kiss her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:09 pm

"I hate this situation so much" I look at you and shake my head in misery
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:16 pm

"You're not the only one." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:19 pm

"I'm so sorry I put you in this situation" I sigh and lay my forehead against yours and look into your eyes "I really am sorry"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:27 pm

"Why?" I look back into your eyes. "I am a part of this also."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:33 pm

"I shouldn't have bought those bottles of wine after the Frankie incident and I shouldn't have called you that evening and well than we wouldn't have been in this situation....."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:36 pm

"Hey... don't say that." I say gently. "You know, it's not that bad. We've been through so much before and we'll go through this together. Don't fault yourself, that's not fair."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:43 pm

"but Mac you know it's my fault" I say sadly and pull away :'(
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:51 pm

"No it's not. Not yours alone. It always takes two for that." say and look at you.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:53 pm

"Í know but I caused it, I'm so sorry" :'(
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:03 am

"You want to know what I'm thinking right now?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:08 am

"yes I do" I swallow to stop my tears
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:11 am

I look at you and then say: "I wouldn't change anything. Even if I could. I'd do the same things again, and maybe just change the fact that we didn't told her."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:13 am

"are you sure? I mean you and I, Us we.. we aren't together....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]   At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

At home with mom and her best friend Mac, the usual [Stella, Mac]
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next