Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long time no see Taylor [Mac]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Long time no see Taylor [Mac] Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:58 am

I walk out of the elevator and see Mac sitting at his desk, it has been a busy week, barely seen him, drove Eleni nuts with trying to help with her homework, just because I had nothing better to do after work. Normally I would call Mac and just keep talking to him till late, but not this week, we both were busy so I figured he needed the time to finish everything and sleep.

I walk up to his office and knock on the door before I walk in. "Hey" I say while I walk in "do you have a minute?" I ask while I put a cup of coffee on his desk, for him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:09 am

I look up from my paperwork as I heard Stella's voice greeting me. I gave her a small smile, knowing I had been a lousy best friend this week, but then we were both busy and Sinclair was driving me crazy at times, so I was now "forced" to sit in my office and do my paperwork. Well, some of it.
"Hey." I greeted Stella with a soft smile. "For you, always. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:12 am

"first of all I came to bring you coffee, guessed you could use some and I thought it would be nice to actually speak to you again" I smile back at him while leaning against his desk.

If he has too much work to do I'll just leave and we can speak another time that euhm.. would be too bad but I have to accept things like that, we are at work after all.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:10 am

"Thank you, Stella." I said. She was right, I could use some coffee. "Sorry, I've been a lousy best friend this week, I know." I said as I looked down at my hands on the desk and then back up at her with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:28 am

"I'm sure you'll find a way to make it up to me" I smile and take a sip of my coffee "are you almost finished? or can I help you? I've finished all my work an hour ago" Cool
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:31 am

"Sinclair's riding my ass lately. He wants three reports on his desk by tomorrow. I finsihed two of them and started the last one, so I should be done in an hour as well. But thanks for your offer. You could tell Sinclair to stop bugging me with those reports." I replied with small smirk. Of course she couldn't change anything. I got myself into this by not finishing the reports when I should have.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:34 am

"You want him to fire me Taylor?" I shake my head with a smile. "Maybe when you are finished we can go out for lunch or something, if you want to" I offer and look at the file he's working on. he really is almost finished Smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:37 am

"Huh? No... what would I be without you here?" I countered. "But lunch sounds great. I'll see that I get done with this soon. It's not much left as you see."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:42 am

"I'm going to clean my desk before Sinclair is gonna annoy me about that, will you come to my office when you're done?" I ask and pick up my mug to leave.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:12 pm

"Of course. And I'm buying." I replied.
"I have something to make up to you, right? So let's start with lunch."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:28 pm

"Fair enough" I smile and walk out of Mac's office to clean my desk before we go. Sinclair has been in a terrible mood and every single pen on your desk can make him freak out. no wonder every csi is stressed out this week.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:54 pm

I watched Stella as she left my office and then quickly got back to my report. OH... I hated these... but what can one do? That's what you get when you're the head of a crime lab. But that doesn't mean I don't love this job.
It took almost an hour to get done with it and I quickly gathered the three reports Sinclair wanted and hurried to drop them off, before I then head back to my office, getting my coat and then make my way over to Stella's office, softly knocking on the glass door to get her attention.
"Ready to go?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:00 pm

I went back to my office and put my pen in my drawer and put some papers away and smiled proudly "Perfect" I say to myself and sit down on my chair, wondering if Mac was almost finished, probably not it only has been 10 minutes.

I start searching on the internet while waiting for Mac. Finally I hear a soft knock on the door and I look up. I smile as I see Mac "yep" I say to his question and switch off my computer and walk over to the door.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:07 pm

"Okay, so you decide where we're going." I said as I wanted to leave it up to her.
We walked down the hallway to the elevator and somehow I got a slight bit nervous and was now wondering why.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:11 pm

"yep I did, there is this little lunch restaurant we can go to, it's not far from here and it's the best!" I smile and follow you to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:14 pm

"Okay, I trust you."
I got myself into this so why would I complain? If Stella says it's good then I can believe it. Why would she be lying? Especially if she had to go there as well?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:20 pm

"Há, you better trust me Taylor, this lunch restaurant is amazing!" I grin and walk into the elevator. If he doesn't like it, I'm going to take him to there till he likes it Razz
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:31 pm

I smiled at her words and then gave her a sideways smirk.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:33 pm

I push the button and the door close "we can walk to there, it's that close that there is no reason to take the car" I smile and look in the mirror of the elevator and fix my hair a bit
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:39 pm

"I don't mind walking. But really got me curious now." I said.
"By the way... you look great."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:43 pm

"Thanks, but hows that possible? I woke up like this?" I look at you and smile

This morning I had no time to do my hair or apply much make up, I worked the evening shift and today I had the morning shift, not much time to sleep as you can see.. well I'll manage
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:55 pm

"You know Stella, some women always look good and I think you're one of them." I smile at my best friend.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:58 pm

I turn around, look at you and frown a little "are you flirting with me?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:15 pm

"uh..." I started, feeling my face turn to the color of a very ready tomato. "Just telling the truth. My mom taught me not to lie."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:17 pm

"you think I believe that Taylor?" I shake my head 'no' and smile. The doors of the elevator are now open and I walk out of the elevator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see Taylor [Mac]   Long time no see Taylor [Mac] Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time no see Taylor [Mac]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next