Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home alone (Stella)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

Home alone (Stella) Empty
PostSubject: Home alone (Stella)   Home alone (Stella) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Sara sat by the window and looked out at the scene down below her, snow was falling gently onto the street, no one else was home at this time, so Sara made the most of it, but she honored her parents and didn't have Sean over, as she sat and watched, a knock on the door snapped Sara out of her trance, she got up and walked over to see who it was, "Who is it?" Sara asked before opening the door
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Home alone (Stella)   Home alone (Stella) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:19 pm

I walk to the Kelly family home and knock on the door and hear Sara ask who it is. "hey Sara It's Stella" it was lunch time and I knew Sara would be home alone so I brought some lunch in case she wants some
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re Home alone   Home alone (Stella) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:53 am

Sara smiled, then opened the door, "Hello" she said to Stella, "Something smells good" she added, seeing the bag that Stella had in her hand, she stood back and let Stella in to the house
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Home alone (Stella)   Home alone (Stella) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:00 am

"I brought you some lunch, figured you would like to have some" I smile and give her the bag
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re Home alone   Home alone (Stella) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:24 am

Sara smiled, "Thank you" she said as she took the back and walked to the kitchen, "Care to stay?" Sara asked as she got the food out of the back and set it on the table
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Home alone (Stella)   Home alone (Stella) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:15 am

"I'd like to stay" I smile and walk into her home and close the door behind me "so what are your plans for today?" I ask whie I walk into the kitchen as well
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re Home alone (Stella)   Home alone (Stella) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Sara smiled as she placed all the food on the table, "Well, I'm going to be talking with a professor at NYU's biology department." she replied, Sara had accepted the scholarship offer from NYUs women's basketball coach
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Home alone (Stella)   Home alone (Stella) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:03 pm

"Sara, that's amazing!" I smile and hug her. Her parents are probably very proud of her
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re Home alone (Stella)   Home alone (Stella) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:07 pm

Sara returned the hug, "Thanks Stella" she replied, smiling big, she then pulled back, "Any advice?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home alone (Stella)   Home alone (Stella) Empty

Back to top Go down

Home alone (Stella)
Page 1 of 1