Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

snow day (Stella, Haylen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

snow day (Stella, Haylen) Empty
PostSubject: snow day (Stella, Haylen)   snow day (Stella, Haylen) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:10 pm

snow days- normally it is a time for people to relax at home with their families, but that was not the case for Shannon, Thomas was already at the lab and the young lady that watches the kids for them was sick, Shannon sighed and looked at her watch, she had to be at the crime lab soon, with no other option left her, Shannon had Sara help her bundle her sisters up and get them to the car, once everyone was in, she drove to the crime lab, upon arriving at the lab, Shannon took the girls to the office that she shared with Lindsay, telling Sara to stay there and to keep Colleen, Erin and Bridgett there as well, Sara nodded, "I will mom" she replied, Shannon nodded, then went to the locker room
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: snow day (Stella, Haylen)   snow day (Stella, Haylen) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:58 pm

I was walking around the lab, actually it was the end of my shift and I knew Shannon must be here already. It was something like a ritual for us that I would drop by at the end of my shift and share a few words with her. But I am surprised that when I walk into her office I found her 4 girls, but not her.
I smile as I close the door behind me and walk up to Sara and give her a hug, as well as I would do with the twins Erin and Colleen, Bridget being greeted with a soft kiss to her forehead.
"I was actually thinking to meet your mom here. Need some company?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: snow day (Stella, Haylen)   snow day (Stella, Haylen) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 am

Sara nodded, "Yea" she replied, the girl that helps me watch my sisters was sick and mom didn't feel like leaving us at home." Sara added, at the same time, Shannon returned, seeing Haylen with her daughters, "God bless you Haylen" she said to her as she walked in to the office
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: snow day (Stella, Haylen)   snow day (Stella, Haylen) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:50 am

I looked up at Shannon with a loving smile.
"Sara told me about your nanny. Well, I'm done with my shift, I don't mind watching the twins and Bridgett with Sara." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: snow day (Stella, Haylen)   snow day (Stella, Haylen) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:03 pm

Shannon nodded, "Thank you" she replied, at the same time, Shannon got the folder on her desk, "Sara, I'll check in on you and your sisters first chance I get." she said to her, Sara nodded, Shannon smiled a bit, then left
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: snow day (Stella, Haylen)   snow day (Stella, Haylen) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:06 pm

"I'll stay with them for a while I think." I said before Shannon left again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: snow day (Stella, Haylen)   snow day (Stella, Haylen) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Sara smiled as she sat at her mom's desk, "How is your day Aunt Haylen?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: snow day (Stella, Haylen)   snow day (Stella, Haylen) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:07 pm

"Well, was a little busy this morning, but that quickly changed into boring paper work." I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: snow day (Stella, Haylen)   snow day (Stella, Haylen) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:46 pm

Sara giggled a bit, as did Colleen, meanwhile, Shannon was called to a crime scene with Mac and Stella, "Yous have a prince Aunt Haylen?" Erin asked her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: snow day (Stella, Haylen)   snow day (Stella, Haylen) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:59 pm

I looked at Erin and smiled softly.
"I think I do." I said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: snow day (Stella, Haylen)   snow day (Stella, Haylen) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Erin giggled, Colleen sighed and went back to her book, "Whos is he?" Erin asked, "Erin" Sara said to her gently, "Whats?" Erin replied, looking at her sister
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: snow day (Stella, Haylen)   snow day (Stella, Haylen) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:45 pm

"You're a curious and smart little girl, Erin." I said to her and giggled. "Just let me tell you, he's a very sweet and caring man, but my prince likes to be mysterious. I'm sworn to silence." I said and winked at Sara.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: snow day (Stella, Haylen)   snow day (Stella, Haylen) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:37 am

Sara smiled as Haylen winked at her, Erin giggled, "Does he haves a white horse?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: snow day (Stella, Haylen)   snow day (Stella, Haylen) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:48 pm

I smiled at Erin and playfully shake my head.
"Maybe." I said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: snow day (Stella, Haylen)   snow day (Stella, Haylen) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:31 pm

Erin giggled, "As you can see, my sister is into the whole prince and princess thing." Sara told Haylen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: snow day (Stella, Haylen)   snow day (Stella, Haylen) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:41 am

"Yeah, I see, but don't we all had that time when we were small?" I said and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: snow day (Stella, Haylen)   snow day (Stella, Haylen) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:53 pm

"Aye" Sara replied, at the same time, Shannon was back at the lab, processing evidence that she had collected
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: snow day (Stella, Haylen)   snow day (Stella, Haylen) EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:01 pm

When I first entered Shannon's office I actually just wanted to say hi and then call it a day, but now with all 4 girls in here, I just can't get myself to leave them alone, letting Sara be the only one watching them, though they were all really lovely girls. But it's been a while since I saw all of them, so I just used the chance to spend some quality time with them. Something I always enjoyed, because to me they were like my little sisters.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: snow day (Stella, Haylen)   snow day (Stella, Haylen) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:45 am

the girls were all glad that Haylen was able to stay, mainly Sara, she loved to be with Haylen the most out of any of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: snow day (Stella, Haylen)   snow day (Stella, Haylen) Empty

Back to top Go down

snow day (Stella, Haylen)
Page 1 of 1