Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mac Garson/Mcneil

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mac Garson

Mac Garson/Mcneil Empty
PostSubject: Mac Garson/Mcneil   Mac Garson/Mcneil EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:01 am

First name : Mac
Family name : Garson(Birth) Mcneil(Foster)

Job : NYPD Officer

Physical description (a pic can be enough)
Mac Garson/Mcneil Thumbnail in NYPD Uniform.

Moral description (2 lines min)
Mac Garson is willing to do everything he can do to get a job done,When not on duty he is more compassionate to people.
Mac Garson also has OCD(Obessive Compulsive Disorder) which makes him unable to resist cleaning his gun every now and then. His usual policy to ask question first before he shoot.

History (4 lines min)
Mac Garson was born on March 18 in New York City,New York, when he was 6 years old,his mother commited suicide, Mac Garson's Father was killed when he was 19 years old. Mac Garson became a CSI member when he was 24 years old he retired when he was 30 years old, he became a feild agent when he was 32 years old and he liked the job when he just started as a feild agent. His GrandFather and GrandMother was killed by the same killer that killed his Father. The Killer was found when he was 34 years old, his Uncle was killed when he was 39 years old.Mac Garson was sent to the Mcneils soon after they were killed
his twin brother Fred Garson was left in the Garson Family, also Fred J Garson the brother of Fred Garson.

Last edited by Mac Garson on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Mac Garson/Mcneil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Garson/Mcneil   Mac Garson/Mcneil EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:56 pm

Welcome

Last edited by Danny Messer on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

Mac Garson/Mcneil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Garson/Mcneil   Mac Garson/Mcneil EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:14 pm

At first; Welcome Mac (:

I'd like to see you, can you post a picture so we can see you? Other then that, I'd say you're valid!

But to be honest, I would start at this one, and just ignore Danny and start rolplaying after posting a pic (:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Mac Garson/Mcneil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Garson/Mcneil   Mac Garson/Mcneil EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:01 pm

We are not moving this rpg so no reason to not log on. If you are still interested let me know and I'll change your name into green.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Lydia Monroe

Lydia Monroe

Mac Garson/Mcneil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Garson/Mcneil   Mac Garson/Mcneil EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:30 am

Hi Mac
Back to top Go down
Mac Garson

Mac Garson/Mcneil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Garson/Mcneil   Mac Garson/Mcneil EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:33 pm

Still intrested and Hi.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Mac Garson/Mcneil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Garson/Mcneil   Mac Garson/Mcneil EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:49 pm

I meant into blue not green Wink
I'll change it right away, welcome on the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Mac Garson/Mcneil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Garson/Mcneil   Mac Garson/Mcneil EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:07 pm

Hello Mac, welcome here Smile
Nice to know someone who shares my first name Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mac Garson/Mcneil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Garson/Mcneil   Mac Garson/Mcneil Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac Garson/Mcneil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Getting started :: Introductions-
Jump to: