Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just take coffee [Jess]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jessica Angell

Just take coffee [Jess] - Page 2 Jessica-Angell-det-jessica-angell-7204776-75-75

Just take coffee [Jess] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just take coffee [Jess]   Just take coffee [Jess] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:08 pm

Now I had to laugh.

"It's not about any random guy!"

I looked at Danny and flushed. He always wanted to protect me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just take coffee [Jess]   Just take coffee [Jess] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:18 pm

Too bad, I would have been a pleasure to call a place the guy who bothers you.

If only she knew that if I want so much to protect it, because I have feelings for her. I was laughing my turn.

So it's about what ?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Angell

Just take coffee [Jess] - Page 2 Jessica-Angell-det-jessica-angell-7204776-75-75

PostSubject: Re: Just take coffee [Jess]   Just take coffee [Jess] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:26 pm

"It's about us, Danny! I mean what are we doing?"

I looked down on my feet. What should I do...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just take coffee [Jess]   Just take coffee [Jess] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:27 pm

I watch. At last she saw that I really pinched for it. I love him for all this time. But before I tell him I want to be sure that is what she thinks too

About us ? What do you want to mean ?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Angell

PostSubject: Re: Just take coffee [Jess]   Just take coffee [Jess] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:31 pm

"I... I ... I like u damned it!"

I nearly shouted the words and quickly looked back down to my feet again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just take coffee [Jess]   Just take coffee [Jess] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:36 pm

What I'm saying? What do I do? I love her so much, and now she says she thinks the same thing, I am like an idiot look at her without saying anything. After a minute, I smile, and I confess

I love you Jess, ... since the day Don has introduced you to me
Back to top Go down
Jessica Angell

PostSubject: Re: Just take coffee [Jess]   Just take coffee [Jess] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:38 pm

My heart started to jump!

"I love you too, Danny!" I blushed and smiled over the whole face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just take coffee [Jess]   Just take coffee [Jess] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:08 pm

I smiled like a kid, there is one AC has finally confessed our love. I imagine it otherwise, in fact I know. As one day she would have kissed or I would. And after we said is that we love each other.

That's why you were quite strange since just now ?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Angell

PostSubject: Re: Just take coffee [Jess]   Just take coffee [Jess] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:10 pm

I flushed and smiled at him.

"Well, kind of! ya! Do u want another beer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just take coffee [Jess]   Just take coffee [Jess] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:16 pm

I smiled, perhaps out of timidity. Oh no AC is I say I'm shy, nothing goes. It remains calm. I smiled again

I don't say no for another beer, thanks
Back to top Go down
Jessica Angell

PostSubject: Re: Just take coffee [Jess]   Just take coffee [Jess] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:23 pm

I went to the kitschen to get another beer. He was going after me and placed a hand on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just take coffee [Jess]   Just take coffee [Jess] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:27 pm

Yes I was also in the kitchen after her. I followed him. I put my hand on her shoulder as she was back on me.
I smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just take coffee [Jess]   Just take coffee [Jess] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just take coffee [Jess]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2