Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sara's confirmation (anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:17 pm

"So... you nervous now?" I asked her after a few moments of silence. She maybe was, but then I thought she was going to be just fine. She was a great young woman.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:34 pm

"A little" Sara confessed, "I'm really worried about all the responsibility that is going to be placed on me." she added, "I keep asking if I'm up for it."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:49 pm

"Well, I asked myself the same question when I got the offer to lead the Crime lab, but in the end, you grow with your challenges." I said to her with a small smile. "But I think you're going to be just fine."
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:52 pm

Sara smiled a bit, "At times I feel like St. Brigid" she replied, looking at Mac, "Although unlike her, I've never prayed to be disfigured so that guys wouldn't distract me." she added

Last edited by Sara Kelly on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:57 pm

"She's your saint?" I asked, not knowing that she chose St. Brigid.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:01 pm

"Yes she is" Sara replied, showing him the card that she had, "This is her: St. Brigid of Killdare: patron saint of babies; blacksmiths; boatmen; cattle; chicken farmers; children whose parents are not married; children whose mothers are mistreated by the children's fathers; Clan Douglas; dairymaids; dairy workers; fugitives; infants; Ireland; Leinster, mariners; midwives; milk maids; nuns; poets; poor; poultry farmers; poultry raisers; printing presses; sailors; scholars; travelers and watermen." she said from memory
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:05 pm

"Wow." I said and I was impressed that she knew all that, sure she knew, she was her saint, but still that was a lot to keep in mind.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:19 pm

Sara nodded, then put the card back in her pocket, "It never ceases to amaze me how humble she was." she said to Mac
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:22 pm

"Being humble is a noble feature if you ask me and I think you have a lot of things in common with her, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:18 pm

Sara nodded, "I do, but I could never truly be like her." she replied
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:23 am

"Well, I think the best we can do is to try to be at least a bit like those we look up to." I said to her and give her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:19 pm

"True" Sara replied, nodding slightly in reply, "St. Brigid was a nun though and I've always had the desire to be a wife and a mother." she added

Last edited by Sara Kelly on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:25 pm

"Well, that is a great tradition and desire, Sara. Just let me tell you one thing: when you get married one day to a man you want to have a family with, just never forget how short and precious life can be." I said, thinking of the one thing I told Danny when he told me about his 'proposal' to Linds the first time.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:55 pm

Sara nodded, "That is something I will never forget Uncle Mac." she replied, smiling a bit
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:36 am

I nodded, but kept silent for a bit.
"So, you want me to stay till the end?" I asked then.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Sara nodded, "I do" she replied
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:14 pm

I gave her a smile and nod.
"Then I'll be here." I said warmly.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:24 am

Sara smiled, then hugged Mac, a week later, it was confirmation Sunday, Sara was at the back of the church with the other confermands
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:22 pm

On that day I was sitting in the church, a row behind Sara's family and waited for the event to begin. I knew it was one of the most important days for a young lady. And as promised I was there.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:59 pm

mass soon started and Sara walked in with the rest of her class, she was nervous, but didn't let it show
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:46 am

As I watched them all walk in, I could tell that Sara was nervous, but I was amazed how well she could it hide it behind a smile. I couldn't blame her for being nervous, though, but I knew she was going to be just fine.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:27 am

Sara and the others got to the front and took their seats in the pew that was designated for them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sara's confirmation (anyone)   Sara's confirmation (anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sara's confirmation (anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Religious places :: Church-
Jump to: