Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Communion (everyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

First Communion (everyone) Empty
PostSubject: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:39 am

Colleen stood with the other kids that were going through first communion with her. Thomas and Shannon were near the front of the church with their other children and the other families. Thomas and Shannon held hands as the mass started, at the same time, Thomas videotaped the kids as they walked into the church. Shannon smiled as she watched Colleen walk in, Sara smiled as well as she watched her sister.
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

I really hate when people do bad things and blame it on my city.

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Along with Colleen and the other children, Sean was walking into the church. The whole Reagan family, meaning Danny and his wife Linda, Sean's brother Jack, Frank Reagan, Frank's father Henry, Danny's sister Erin with her daughter Nikki and their brother Jamie Reagan. They were sitting in the front of the church, second row on the right side if you'd look from the front. All eyes were on the children. Danny saw Sean walking in next to Colleen. He held his wife's hand firmly in his as her eyes slightly watered at the sight of her son at his first communion.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:23 pm

the kids all got to the front and sat in the pew, Colleen was sitting next to her friend Amanda, her hands on her lap, she listened to Fr. Davis as he started the mass, talking about how its an important day for the kids sitting in the front, as he spoke, Colleen looked at her dad, Thomas nodded, then smiled a bit back to her, Colleen smiled, then turned back to the front of the church
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:16 pm

Sean had been looking at Danny and Linda and then at his brother, all giving him the support he needed. They all knew he was nervous, as it was an important and big day for him and for all of his kids. Danny knew that Thomas and his family would be at the church, but he hadn't seen them when they arrived, but hoped that after the ceremony he'd get the chance to talk to them. Though he did have to say that Colleen looked beautiful. But Danny thought he missed Erin among them.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:40 pm

the time soon came for the kids to come up to the front, Colleen was near the middle of the line and had to wait a while for her turn, Colleen watched the other kids go up and take their turns, seeing Sean walk up ahead of her, Colleen started to get nervous as her turn was coming up
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:11 am

Thought the Reagan family knew Sean was nervous he got through the ceremony quite well. After him, Colleen took her turn and Linda and Danny noticed she was just as nervous. A little unsure of what to do now, Sean stood a little aside and looked at his parents and then at the other kids.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Colleen stood in front of the priest and took the wafer, after crossing herself, she walked over and took a small sip of the wine, then rejoined the rest of the group, Shannon smiled a bit, "She's growing up" she said to Thomas, "Aye" he replied
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Danny and Linda smiled at Sean, as did the rest of the family. Seeing Colleen rejoining the group both Danny and Linda gave her a smile as well.
"She looks beautiful." Linda whispered to Danny who nodded in agreement.
"Think we gotta chance to talk to them?" Danny asked back, Linda looked at him, shrugging. "Maybe. I'd like to."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Colleen smiled back at Danny and his family, then looked back to the front, fixing the head cover she had on
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:38 am

"I think her parents think the same as we do." Danny commented quietly as the ceremony went on. "She's grown up so fast, just like Sean." Linda smiled back.
They watched the rest of the ceremony in silence.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:27 pm

the ceremony and mass was soon over, the kids in the front walked out behind the priest, when they were gone, everyone stood up to leave, Thomas stood next to Shannon and took her hand, then looked over to Danny and his family
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:29 pm

Danny noticed the look and gave him a small smile, before he and Linda slowly made their way over to them, the rest of the family in tow.
"Hey. Nice to see you again." Linda greeted them.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:46 pm

Thomas nodded back to Danny when he smiled, "Same here" Shannon replied, Colleen stood next to Thomas at this time, "Hi Uncle Danny" she said, smiling at him at the same time
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:31 am

"Hi. How're you feeling at your big day?" Danny asked Colleen with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:07 pm

"I feel great" Colleen replied, smiling at the same time as she said that, Thomas smiled as well
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:35 pm

"And you look great, too." Linda smiled. Jack and Sean nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Colleen smiled, her cheeks turning red a bit as she smiled, Shannon looked over and smiled at her daughter
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Danny and Linda smiled back at Colleen.
"Think it's time to get out for some more pictures." Danny said, looking at all of them.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:46 pm

"Aye" Thomas, Shannon and Colleen said in unison, at the same time, the priest came up to the two families
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:03 am

Danny noticed the priest and waited for him to arrive. Sean looked him curiously. Now that the ceremony was over he was more relaxed and actually enjoying the fact that, despite it wasn't his birthday, today was all about him in the Reagan family. Jack, who had his first Communion about 2 years ago, had his arm laid around his younger brother's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:51 pm

the priest looked at the two families, "Congratulations to you both" he said to them, "Thank you father" Thomas replied, Shannon nodded to him as well
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:16 pm

Danny and Linda thanked him as well as Sean gave him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:23 pm

"Your welcome" the priest replied, he then walked over to the next family, Thomas looked at Shannon and the girls, "Ready to go?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:28 pm

Danny and his family waited for them to leave the church, following them as they did. Jack was telling Sean about the ceremony and things that happened before they walked in.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:29 pm

the girls nodded to Thomas, who smiled, then lead them out to the parking lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Communion (everyone)   First Communion (everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Communion (everyone)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Religious places :: Church-
Jump to: