Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:15 pm

I replied to her with laugh by explaining her that I grow up in this town...

Calm down Montana, I am a new yorker, so I love rain.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:21 pm

I laughed again when i heard his reply.. As him I loved rain too.. but just sometimes.. but i wasn't going to share that.

"Well.. If you're sure.." I said with a grin, heading out of our shared office, followed by him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:23 pm

I quit the office and she follow me behind, I laugh when I hear her reply but that was true I love rain.

Yes I am sure
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:41 pm

I glanced over to him when he walked next to me to the elevator. I let my eyes travel over his body, oh gosh i love to do that.. When i noticed he was gonna turn his head I quickly looked away, and pressed on the button to open the elevators, where we just arrived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:33 am

I smiled when we walked over there. We finally were out of the building and yes was still raining. I look at her who openned her umbrella. And said for start a conversation.
"I Love this town, specially for this rain." While we start to walk on the street I added "So I guess it's not raining like this in Montana"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:55 pm

"Oh, it definitely is raining like this in Montana" i said to him, turning my head. "But as much as I love rain too.. I don't want to drown in it if my destination isn't my own place.." i said to him. He didn't know me well on this, that rain could have different meanings for me.. and that i sometimes loved to take rain walks.. Then grabbed his arm and pulled him under the umbrella with me, adding "Stop being so stubborn, Danny Messer"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:42 pm

She pulled me under his umbrella, and I smile when she did it. This girl was not like the others. ''Okay but only because look like you don't want me sick''
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:55 pm

"Of course I don't want you to get sick" i said to him with a smile, while my thoughts and feelings were running wild! I was standing underneath my umbrella with my co-worker, best friend, crush... *sigh* sometimes i love life!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:15 pm

I laughed and stay under his umbrella. ''So I know a good place''
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:25 am

It was one of the most beautiful moments I have ever experienced. Standing under the umbrella with Lindsay was just......words can't even begin to describe how I was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:41 pm

Mac was happy to see Danny and Lindsay hit it off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2