Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] Empty
PostSubject: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:32 pm

I walked towards my office... my shared office with the HOT, amazing and well build Danny. Hoo.. i let out a sigh when i thought about him again.. I didn't want him to know that i had a crush on him so badly.. He still seemed like a player type.. and that isn't the type you're looking for Lindsay, just push him aside! Just when i was about to agree with my thought i entered the office and felt his closeness.. I quickly let my eyes travel over his whole body. But when i noticed he was gonna look up i quickly looked away..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:43 pm

I just came back on the office few minutes ago Lindsay did. Was taking my personnal effect, before I start to go. And clean up a little the table with all these papers. When I feel that someone enter on the office, I push my look on the side and see Lindsay.

Wassup ?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:48 pm

I looked back at him, like I hadn't looked at him yet. Ohh.. i was so drowning in his ocean blue eyes..

"Oh hey.." i started of.. and i cursed at myself in my head.. like you didnt noticed him sitting here.. great start Lindsay.. "Not much, just gotta fill in some paperwork.. What about you? Cleaning your desk?" I asked him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:56 pm

I laugh a little when she asked if I was cleaning up my desk, true Lindsay good point, it's true that I am not really a boy who like do it.

Yes, just a little, as if I search something I can find it.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:58 pm

He laugh a little.. Oh i loved his laugh.. i just felt a butterfly starting to fly around in my stomach.. i tried to push it away and stay serious..

"Oh.. any chance i could help you?" I asked him, sitting down on my own chair, right in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:01 am

She wants to help me, does she is a working girl. I mean one of these people who just live for work. I guess she is not, or more I hope she isn't. Because I like the way she do things, and how she is.

If you like to do feedback and recap of a whole investigation, you can enjoy it Montana.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:07 am

I smiled at hearing the nickname he had given me already.. Even though it most of the time looked more like he wanted to annoy me with it.. cause in the start he really did.. but now.. now im actually liking it..

"Sure, if we do it together" I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:13 am

She really wants to help. But I am not sure for the moment that she is alone, or looking for someone.. or anything else like it. It just hit me that she wants to stay here for work again, why she wants, no ones wants, even Mac. So I say with a little serious face.

C'mon Montana, I am sure that there are a man waiting for a girl like you at home, why you stay here ?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:31 am

I was a bit surprised by his respond.. but i decided to answer honest to him.. cause there was no man in life.. well yeaah.. the one that sat in front of me.. but i wasnt gonna tell him that!

"Well surprisingly.. not, only a cold dark apartment, so i prefer to help a friend out" i told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:33 am

Okay she was joking on me. No problem, I like her humour, so I say to her, by stand up.

Okay you got me Montana. But trust me it's okay, I have finish.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:36 am

He stood up and told me it really wasn't any problem, that i could go home.. But actually I loved spending time with him..

"You sure you don't need my help? It's nothing.." I tried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:47 am

Yeah sure. Don't need help, I have finished
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:02 am

"Well okay then" I told him, and stood up from my chair again, and grabbed my coat.. "If you wanna stay here all alone..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:06 am

What she is talking about ? I am not staying here, I go home. So I walked a little next to her by saying

Oh, I didn't stay here, I go right now, like I was supposed to do few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:09 am

He stepped next to me and suddenly told me he was leaving too! Was he doing that on purpose.. Or was he really done working... Well either way.. I got to spent more time with him.

"Really?" I asked him to be sure.. It could be one of his 'hilarious' jokes..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:13 am

I stepped next to her and told her it. When she ask me one more time if I was serious. Of course I was, what I will do at the office at this hour. I like my job but not too much for stay for nothing, okay just if Mac ask or if we are on a case, but that is not the situation. I look her and reply with serious face, as she can understand.

Yes. Trust me Montana there is a life behind our job.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:16 am

He looked serious at me and told me there was a life after job. Well i think i got the hint by that.. he would probably go to the bar.. and end up with at least 7 numbers of girls that wanted to date him..

"Oh ya, I know what you're talking about" i said.. hopefully not sounding too obvious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:20 am

Bar ? Why not. But no, just staying home by doing nothing, maybe watching movie, or just doing nothing. She told me that she know what I was talking about. I don't really know what she mean. Okay Danny, she is new, and wants to help, but you say no, and all others, may you just have to ask..

You don't go home ?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:24 am

Of course i go home.. I already told him there was a dark cold apartment waiting for me.. besides that.. i had to early shift tomorrow.. so there wasnt much on the schedule yet..

"Oh yeaah my dark and cold apartment is waiting for me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:27 am

Okay she really looks like alone. So...

You want to go drink a beer ? Or I dunno something like it ?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:28 am

Did he just.. No.. OMG.. he just asked me to come drink something with him.. okaai uhh.. wait.. oh right reply..

"yeah sure, I'd love too" I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:51 am

She first was surprised and did not make a smile or something whose can help me to know if she wants. And then after few minutes she accepts. I was happy that she say yes. So I smile to her and say.

Okay let's go
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:05 pm

I smiled at him, and grabbed his coat and handed it over to him.

"Let's go then"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:09 pm

I grabbed my coat in her hands with a smile, I forgot to take it, with chances she remind me it.

Thanks. It's raining outside I should get it.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:12 pm

I laughed a little at his reaction. Even if it wasn't raining he should have took his coat with him.. hehe.

"You wanna share my umbrella, too? I always check the weather before I go.. 10% is enough to bring umbrella, and you see why" I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]   Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny] Empty

Back to top Go down

Back then.. when i was falling in LOVE [Danny]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next