Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not an ordinary case (everyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Not an ordinary case (everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Not an ordinary case (everyone)   Not an ordinary case (everyone) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:42 am

Thomas was sitting in his office at the crime lab, a bottle of water next to him, a photo of his family in his hand, he had been working hard the past few days and he was glad that he was able to rest for a while, looking at the photo he had his hand, he could not help but smile, the kids were growing up fast, he and Shannon were proud of them all, his attention was on the photo so much he did not hear the door open
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Not an ordinary case (everyone)   Not an ordinary case (everyone) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:49 pm

I walk up behind him and I see him looking at a picture I smile and sit down next to him "they are very cute Thomas, you must be very proud"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re Not an ordinary case (everyone)   Not an ordinary case (everyone) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:05 pm

Thomas looked at Stella when she said that, "Yes I am" he replied, "Sara has already said that she wants to be like you when she grows up." he added
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Not an ordinary case (everyone)   Not an ordinary case (everyone) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:08 pm

"like me?" I smile and look at the picture "I hope she won't turn into a workaholic like me"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re Not an ordinary case (everyone)   Not an ordinary case (everyone) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:12 pm

"Aye" Thomas replied, smiling a bit after Stella said that to him, after taking a drink, the door to his office opened again, "Det. Kelly, your wife is here, she says its urgent." the young officer said to him, Thomas stood up, then looked at Stella, concern coming to his face

Last edited by Thomas Kelly on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Not an ordinary case (everyone)   Not an ordinary case (everyone) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:21 pm

I look at Thomas with a worried face. why does Shannon come to here at this time of the day. she could have called.. Guess it's very serious then
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re Not an ordinary case (everyone)   Not an ordinary case (everyone) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:23 pm

Thomas went to were Shannon was, she was by the elevators, looking worried and holding a paper that was in a plastic bag in hand, Thomas felt his stomach twist up as he got closer to his wife, "Shannon, what is it?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Not an ordinary case (everyone)   Not an ordinary case (everyone) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:27 pm

I make myself a coffee and sit down again wondering what is up with Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re Not an ordinary case (everyone)   Not an ordinary case (everyone) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:01 am

Shannon looked at Thomas, then showed him the photo, Thomas looked at, his face when white, then red, he took Shannon into his office, knowing Stella was still there, "Stella, Sara's been kidnapped." he said to her after closing the door
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Not an ordinary case (everyone)   Not an ordinary case (everyone) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:16 am

I looked at Thomas with wide open eyes.. "kidnapped... How do you know?" I wonder and look at the worried parents in front of me
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re Not an ordinary case (everyone)   Not an ordinary case (everyone) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:20 am

Thomas handed Stella the plastic bag that had a photo of Sara in it, it was from an old enemy of his, Ryan Miler
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Not an ordinary case (everyone)   Not an ordinary case (everyone) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:22 am

I look at the photo and then back at Thomas "have you any idea who did this?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re Not an ordinary case (everyone)   Not an ordinary case (everyone) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:28 am

"Ryan Miler" Thomas replied, venom dripping from his voice as he said his name
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Not an ordinary case (everyone)   Not an ordinary case (everyone) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:35 am

"and who is Ryan Miller?" I ask with a serious face, something must have happened in their past
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re Not an ordinary case (everyone)   Not an ordinary case (everyone) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:48 pm

"I arrested him back when I was still in Dublin." Thomas said to Stella, "He had killed several women and was going to kill one more when Thomas stopped him." Shannon added, "He calls him self the Dragon." Thomas remarked
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Not an ordinary case (everyone)   Not an ordinary case (everyone) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:55 pm

"and he's out of jail now Shocked we better catch him!" I look from Shannon to Thomas
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re Not an ordinary case (everyone)   Not an ordinary case (everyone) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Thomas and Shannon nodded, "I'm not staying behind" Shannon said to Stella, determination in her voice, Thomas knew that she would not be told other wise
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Not an ordinary case (everyone)   Not an ordinary case (everyone) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:07 pm

"of course you won't, we need your help! maybe we should ask Lindsay to come and help us too" I suggest
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re Not an ordinary case (everyone)   Not an ordinary case (everyone) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:10 pm

"Aye" Thomas and Shannon replied at the same time, Shannon took Thomas's hand, scared for her daughter, but she was not letting it show at the moment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not an ordinary case (everyone)   Not an ordinary case (everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Not an ordinary case (everyone)
Page 1 of 1