Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:47 pm

"Well, right... I'm going to check the knife for DNA then, maybe I can prove my theory... if not, well, than it might be as you say." I answered and again got busy with the knife.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:17 pm

Thomas nodded, then set the file down and began to process the rest of the evidence that they had collected
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:37 pm

"Alright..." I started as I looked at the results of my last piece of evidence. "I found 3 different DNA files on the knife... 2 are definitely male, one of them belongs to James Daley the other one is unknown. I checked all available Databases, he's not in the system. The female profile belongs to Lisa Daley. I guess this proves my theory that Lisa might have gotten the knife and tried to defend herself..."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:32 pm

Thomas looked up when Haylen said that, then nodded, "So, our mystery lad attacks James and kills him, Lisa fights back, manages to grab the knife from the attacker, but is over powered." he theorized out loud

Last edited by Thomas Kelly on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:39 pm

"That's what I think, yes. And from what I saw on those crime scene photos Lisa must have fight hard... So... either the killer must be very strong or he's a trained fighter. Maybe a soldier... The knife looks similar to those they use in the Marines..."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:43 pm

"Agreed" Thomas replied, being a solder himself, he knew that much of the hand to hand combat training centered on ending a fight quickly, he looked back at the crime scene photos he had on the screen, then back at Haylen, "This may sound odd, but it makes sense that James was attacked first."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:24 am

I thought about what Thomas said, about James being attacked first and to me it made sense, too.
"Doesn't sound odd to me. If I was the attacker I would've attacked James first, too. " I said, imagining the scene in my mind. "I mean... James was male, well built and anyways much stronger than Lisa, so I would have killed the person who was more dangerous for me and in any way that would have been James."
I looked back at the notes I made while I investigated the knife and nodded. The result was satisfying. DNA proved our thoughts.
"DNA amalysis actually prooves that. Lisa's blood was much... fresher, so to say and was the first one I got of the knife, while James' DNA was a bit older and more dried." I told Thomas with a determined nod.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:37 am

Thomas nodded in reply, "Now that we have determined time of death, we need to figure out why." he replied as he looked at Haylen, "I have the feeling that this was no random act." he added, he looked back at the photos and his notes, then back at Haylen

Last edited by Thomas Kelly on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:44 am

I thought about what Thomas said. No random act... it made sense, but if it wasn't a random act, then what was the killers motive?
"If it wasn't a random act, what was the killer's motive? Maybe he's chasing a specific type of people? Like Look-Alikes or something like that?" I asked, wanting to know what he thought. Maybe Thomas had another idea in mind.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Thomas listened to Haylen, then looked back at the photos from the "Wedding bandit" case and the ones from the crime scene, it was then he noticed a connection, "He's back" he said out loud in a grave tone, holding up the photos so that Haylen could see what he ment
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:58 pm

I looked at the photos Thomas held up. He was right, the "Wedding Bandit" was back. Those couples had similarities.

"Let's find this guy..." I said with a determined tone and slightly upset.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:59 pm

Thomas nodded, then got to work finding anything that would help them find out who this man was, he was not going to let him get away again
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:05 pm

"Let's see what we already have... a partial print from an older crime, DNA from the hair Sid found under Lisa's nails, and DNA from the blood on the knife... DNA from the hair matches the second male DNA on the knife, so it belongs to our killer. The knife is used in the Marines, so either he's still a Marine or he was one... Still leaves a big number of suspects.... any ideas?" I asked as I got through the evidence again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:09 pm

"Aye it does" Thomas replied, "Have we checked Marine veterans who may have had treatment for post traumatic stress or who have had a failed marriage in their family?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:12 pm

"Not that I know of. It's gonna be a lot of work and not that easy I guess..." I said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Thomas nodded, "I'll help you lass" he said to her gently, a comforting smile on his face as he gently patted her arm
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:08 pm

I rewarded him with a happy smile, knowing I won't have to go through all the files alone. Still I knew it could take hours.
"You're a sweatheart, Thomas." I smiled thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re Chasing a ghost    Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:45 pm

Thomas nodded in reply, "I'm just doing my job, Haylen." he replied gently as he walked over to the computer next to her and starting searching
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:33 pm

I nodded softly and concentrated on my task at hand, but actually I wasn't really sure where this will take us.

Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:55 pm

Thomas smiled a bit, then got back to work, looking up marines that had been treated for ptsd in the past few months or had a divorce, he knew it could be a long shot, but it was a risk he was willing to take
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:43 am

I was going through the files of Marines that had quitted their duty due to private problems or family problems or without any reason. I started looking up those guys who left the year the first murder took place. Honestly I thought my method would work quite well and it did, but I had a lot of people on my list.

"I already found at least 5 Marines who quitted without any reason and all of a sudden... Two of them live in Florida now and another one lives in California... I think those can be scratched from the suspect list... otherwise, I try to eliminate those that are living in New York..." I said as I looked through the files and let out a small sigh. It was going to be a long search...
"Still have a lot of Marines."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Thomas looked over at Haylen as she spoke to him about the Marines she had come across, then nodded, "Good work lass" he said to her, he then helped her sort through the of the group that she had left
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:22 pm

I smiled at Thomas' comment.
"Thank you." I said and smiled slightly before going back to work, going through the files again.
One time I looked up from my work and noticed Thomas looking intensly at one file.
"Found somethin'?" I asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Thomas looked up at Haylen, "I believe I have found our lad." he replied, holding up the printed off file so Haylen could see it
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:29 pm

I took a look at the file Thomas had been looking at and then slowly nodded my head.
"Wow..." I stated slowly. "This guy has it all, huh? Lives in NY, PTSD..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)   Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chasing a ghost (Haylen Becall and everyone)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next