Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conversations (everyone)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Conversations (everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Conversations (everyone)   Conversations (everyone) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:02 am

Thomas was sitting in his office at the crime lab looking over reports from the previous cases, outside, the lab techs and other detectives were walking around and talking, their conversations melting together into one, after looking over the reports, Thomas got up and went out into the lab, it was always busy and this day was no exception, he walked down to the break room and got a drink out of the fridge for himself, then walked out to head back to the office area to see what Mac had for him, his mind was still on the case he just wrapped that he didn't hear his name being called
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Conversations (everyone)   Conversations (everyone) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:49 pm

It was a busy day again.. as normal. Danny and I were on a case with a lot of evidence. There had been a shootout in a bar, so we were stuck in a million pieces of glass. Which meant fingerprints, DNA and some even with blood.

The bartender was shot into the head. He had probably been the main target. But because of the gunshot everyone freaked out and ran for the exit, not caring about anyone else next to their selves. At least that was what some of the people said that were in the bar last night. Two womans died cause they had fell down and everybody just walked over them, not willing to help them.

I just got back from the toilet and was heading for the lab again when i saw Thomas in front of Mac's office. He was just standing there.. doing nothing.. I wondered if everything was okay. I had the feeling that he knew more than us, like he knew somebody that was involved in this case.. I called his name, but he didn't respond.
I raised my eyebrows and walked over to him. When i stood next to him i couldn't hold myself back. "Thomas, are you okay?" I asked looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: Conversations (everyone)   Conversations (everyone) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:07 pm

I was sitting at one of the tables in the break room when Thomas came in and got a drink out of the fridge. He didn't even notice me sitting there, obviously he was lost in thoughts. Since I didn't want to shock him, I remained silent, besides I think it would have been nice to talk to him and get to know him better since we were now working together, but I wasn't really sure if this would have been a good idea, so I just sat there, a cup of coffee in my hands and watched him as he left the breakroom and then stopped in front of Mac's office. Since Mac wasn't back yet (and I know it, because I wanted to meet him in the break room because I have some case details I wanted to dicuss with him fist), I wondered what he would do, so I just watched him and then saw Lindsay talking to him.
Maybe I could get to know him a bit better, while watching them talk. So I remained in place, watching.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: re Conversations   Conversations (everyone) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:25 pm

Thomas jumped a bit when Lindsay spoke to him, "Lindsay" he replied, "Forgive me, I did not hear you speak my name." he replied as he relaxed his stance, he looked at his fellow detective, he could tell that she was concerned for him, "Something on your mind?" he asked as he looked Lindsay in the eye
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Conversations (everyone)   Conversations (everyone) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:33 pm

It was obviously that he was lost in thoughts, cause he shocked when he did hear me. Then he asked me if something was on my mind, looking at me. "Actually.. i was wondering if you were okay?" I asked him again. It was not really something for him to just wait here for Mac's office while he wasn't even there..
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: re Conversations   Conversations (everyone) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:07 pm

Thomas sighed, it would be best if he talked about it to Lindsay, "Remember the dead body we found in Central Park?" he asked her, a hint of anger in his voice as he spoke about it
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Conversations (everyone)   Conversations (everyone) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:13 pm

He sighed and then asked me if i remembered the dead body we found in central park. I tilled my head to the side and looked at him curiously. I thought i heard anger in his voice.. but that could also be my own imagination cause i was so curious. "yeah sure" i nodded.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: re Conversations   Conversations (everyone) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:22 pm

"I just found out from the lad's parents that he had made the desition to join the priesthood the day before he died." Thomas remarked, as a devout Catholic, this angered him to the core, that young man had made the biggest desition of his life and it was rudely taken from him

Last edited by Thomas Kelly on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Conversations (everyone)   Conversations (everyone) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:15 pm

My expression of curiosity dropped instantly... That must be awful.. Making such a big decision and then you're life is taking away brutally.. "That's...awful" i said.. it were the only words i could say.. and looked away for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: re: Conversations   Conversations (everyone) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:21 pm

Thomas nodded, he managed to blunt his anger and compose himself, "They asked me to speak at his funeral mass later this week." he told Lindsay, Shannon, Colleen and Erin were going to be their as well, Bridgett would be, but she was out of town
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Conversations (everyone)   Conversations (everyone) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:22 pm

I listened to what he said. "Well at least they have someone great speaking for them at the funeral" I said with a weak smile, laying my hand on his shoulder.. It was true and it made the conversation a bit less sad. I was now sure what was on his mind.. which relieved me in some way too.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: re:conversations   Conversations (everyone) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Thomas nodded in reply to Lindsay's comment, "Anything I can help you with?" he asked, changing the subject, he had a feeling that Lindsay was on a case and wondered if she needed any help with it
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Conversations (everyone)   Conversations (everyone) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:59 pm

He nodded and then asked me if i needed any help. Shit! Danny and i were full with evidence.. he must work himself dead now he's alone all this time.. whoops. "Thanks, but i think Danny and I are good" I said with a smile. "I'm here if you wanna talk about.." I wanted to say funeral.. but he changed the subject so maybe it was better to not use those words.. "..it" I squeezed his shoulder gently and then headed back to Danny again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: re:conversations   Conversations (everyone) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:10 pm

"Thank you" Thomas replied, he looked into Mac's office after Lindsay left, seeing that he was not their, he sighed, then turned and walked back to his office, once there, he sat in his chair and looked at the photo of his family
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: re Conversations   Conversations (everyone) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:35 pm

later that week, Thomas was at St. Patrick's Cathedral for the funeral mass, he sat near the front of the church in his NYPD dress uniform, the victim's family was two pews ahead of him, he looked over at them while the priest spoke, then back to the front of the church, when it was time, he walked up to the pulpit to give his eulogy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conversations (everyone)   Conversations (everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Conversations (everyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Offices-
Jump to: