Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) Empty
PostSubject: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:31 pm

I woke up today to an empty house I made myself a piece of toast and sat at the table. Starting to eat I found a note from Danny saying Lindsay and himself had to go to work and that he wanted me to go to the crime lab today. Oh yes today was going to be fun stuck with a bunch of cop and people I've never meet every teenagers dream come true.......not lol. Anyway with the note was a ten dollar bill with a sticky note on it from Linds it only said 'this is in case you need or want anything on the way'. I grab the ten bucks and walked in my room to change. Danny had told me a couple of times now that he did not care for my choose in clothes only have been here a few days I don't want to make him too mad so I dress in a pair of baggy jeans and a tank top the only shows a little bit of my belly. So yea I get dressed and head out grabbing my Ipod and bag I walk past a jokes store and I have to stop while in there I got some pink glitter and was happy with that. I got to the lab only five minutes later and got a pass going up to the offices I found out Danny and Lindsay where at a crime scene I go and sit in the break room looking around I see a bucket Smiling I put some of my new glitter in the bucket I look around to see where I can sit it up and I see an office I glance in to make sure no one is in there I only see a desk, couple of chairs, bookcase, and a couch with a few photos hanging looks like the guys was an army man or something. I set the bucket up so it will drop on the people who opens the door. I walking back to the break room and taking a sit and just wait for my first victim.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:59 pm

I had finally finished my lab duty and was just about to go into the break room and have the well deserved break as I walk past Mac's office. I look through the glass walls, lost in happy thoughts of the break before me when something in his office caught my attention. A bucket with pink glitter. I stop and take a few steps back and just stare at the bucket.
*What's that??? did Mac change his taste in decoration or what?* I thought in wonder.
It really looked kinda strange, but I couldn't help but smile and shake my head.
A few minutes later I continued my way to the break room and see Nikki sitting in it trying to hide a huge grin.

"Heey girl. What ya doin' here?" I ask her still smiling a bit about that bucket in mac's office and note in my brain to ask him about that later. I sit down next to Nikki and see that she has a perfect view on his office.
*Did she??? No way... she's too nice....* I think again.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:08 am

I look up for my Ipod and see that girl I meet only a couple days ago god what was he name again crap I forgot...Oh will I'll fake it.
Hey chickie....Danny wanted me to come here today I don't know keep me out of trouble I guess.
I wink at you.
How you doing?..
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:12 am

Oh... did she remember me? She only met me a few times... well, I'm still wearing that card on my shirt saying who I am and that I was allowed to access every room in this building... What a new one need... *sigh*

"I'm doing fine, but Mac... I mean, Detective Taylor was quite the slave driver today... And you? Can't imaging it's very interesting for you to just be here and wait for Danny..."
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:20 am

How stupid can I be she has a name tag. ha ha ha I glance at it Haylen yes I got it he he.
Well Haylen I'm sure I can find something interesting to do here know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:34 am

"Well... you mean like decorating a bucket with pink glitter and put it into Mac's office?" I whisper with a grin and a wink.

I wouldn't be mad at her, because actually I think it's kinda funny and I'm curious how Mac will react if he sees it. I can't hide the grin that appears on my face.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:43 am

I turn away and giggle and look back at her.
Yes just like that...Think he'll like it?....Or better yet whats going to fall on him when he opens the door?
I smile evilly I'm big on pranking people pissed them off its fun and its funny to hear people scream.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:21 pm

"Ah... I can't tell you what he'll think... I don't know mac that' good, yet. But I think it's funny. A bit... well, we haven't had something like this here before. I think he'll be surprised and shocked" I reply to what Nikki asked me. Honestly I have no idea how my boss will react to that little joke produced by such a nice girl who's just keeping herself from being bored.

"But don't worry, I think he'll forgive you if he'll be mad at you." I add with a smile and wink and then join Nikki to watch the office for a while.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:34 pm

I smile back at her she seems to be a really nice lady and sweet. She takes a sit next to me to watch I look over to her and say.
Well I hope this Mac guy likes honey and sugar water.
I smile evilly Twisted Evil
Oh and cookies.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:05 pm

"What!?" I say in shock.
"I don't know if he likes candy... We'll find out."

I wonder if she had all those things in the bucket... I hope not. Poor Mac, if he's the first one to enter his office....
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:50 pm

You guys do have shower here right?
I smile it will turn out bad if they don't I'm sure this Mac guy will kill me if they don't.
So who's this Mac guy?...Is he like some guy that works with you?
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:56 am

I was back from the morgue, walking in the corridor to my office. But before I decided to stop at the break room to take a coffee and after that will go to my office to finish to do some stuff for chef Sinclair and to wait for the process results. I entered the breakroom and saw Haylen and a girl there. I was thinking maybe it was a friend or something like that. I did a little smile and took my coffee cup. I went out and was going to push the door. I didn't see the bucket when I passed some minutes ago. I pushed the door and saw it just in time to avoid it. I got some of the stuff from the bucket on my pants, but my jacket and my other clothes was ok. I became angry and screamed out of my office.

-Who the hell put that damn bucket on my door ????!!!!!

I didn't been able to keep my coffee cup in my hand because I went back like if I got attack by someone. I got my hand on my gun, but didn't took it out. I was suprised by that, and wanted to know who was able to put a bucket with pink glitter on my door.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:47 am

I watch closely as Mac opens the door and jumps back hand on his gun yelling. I start laughing and try too stop as I walk up to Mac I slap my hand on his back being a smart A** and say.
Looks like you got somin on your pants there.......hmm how did you do that?
By the look of Mac's face he was not happy, but I can not blame he I would be pissed to. I smile at him in hope to softly this uptight man up but it didn't work.

Last edited by Nikki Lee Messer on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:29 pm

I watch Mac going into his office and then screaming angrily... well... I guessed he would do that... Somehow I am now sorry for him, but I have to hide a grin on my face, because I'm afraid he would fire me if he would see me laughing about Nikki's little joke.

"Um... well... this Mac guy is my boss, Nikki." I answer her question and then whisper in her ear "And now you have to find a way to make him laugh about that..."

And then I am quick to fill a new cup with coffee and offer it to Mac, hoping he wouldn't be angry at me and I will keep my job.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:26 am

I could not hold my laughter anymore I bust out laughing Mac look just that much more pissed. Under his glare I give him a puppy look and try to not grin and laugh more, but its not working so I act like a smart A** again and say.
What it was only a joke chill a bit damn you're so uptight.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:30 pm

I watch Mac and Nikki and see that Mac's really pissed, still I decide to offer him a new cup of coffe, hoping he'll accept it.
I'm a bid sorry for Nikki, 'cause I think Mac's gonna be very pissed... hopefully he doesn't get after Danny for that.... I wish I could do more for Nikki, but at this time... I can't risk to have Mac being mad at me... this would mean risking my job. But I will keep him from being too angry at her. But this he can't know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:32 am

I wait for Mac to say something. His face is all red its somewhat cute. I turn my head to one side and ask him in my best little girl voice hoping for a reply. "Does a kitten got you tongue?" I giggle and smile lightly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:30 pm

I shot her an angry look. I mean I knew how teenage girls were, but today I wasn't really in the mood for jokes.
"I know, thanks." I said shortly.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:34 pm

I just bust out laughing. I couldn't help it. "The look on your face was priceless."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:39 pm

That didn't really help to cheer my mood, but somehow, seeing her laugh and seeing that even Haylen had a hard time to hide her smile, I couldn't help but smirk.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:41 pm

I smiled at him. "Well looks like someone isn't so damn crabby anymore."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:43 pm

"Don't think you're getting away with it that easily." I said with a warning glance.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:44 pm

I glare at him. "Oh what are you going to do? tell my daddy?" I ask being a smart ass.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:49 pm

"Don't push it." I shot back, now really getting angry again.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:51 pm

I narrow my eyes at him. "Don't think just cause your a cop I'll back down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)   It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

It was only a joke. (Mac and anyone)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Offices-
Jump to: