Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

going to the pub with lindsay and everybody else who joins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: going to the pub with lindsay and everybody else who joins   Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:49 pm

I watch Aiden walk and then look at Stella and nod my head.
Picking someone up from the floor won't be much fun... But since I don't know Aiden that good and I don't want any trouble I just stay quiet and watch them. Looking at Lindsay and offer a smile.

"How's Lucy?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lindsay Monroe
Admin

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: going to the pub with lindsay and everybody else who joins   Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:42 pm

I shook my head in disbelief when i saw Aiden walking.. well if you could even call it walking.. it was obvious that she was far away x'P I felt Haylen's eyes on me and looked into her way, seeing her smiling. She asked me how Lucy was.

"She's great.. she's finally sleeping better and longer so that saves a lot of crying" I said with a smile, thinking of her. "You should come around sometime, then you can see her yourself" I offered her. I mean i was tipsy.. but i knew what i said Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: going to the pub with lindsay and everybody else who joins   Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:44 am

I listen to Lindsay and see the smile on her face as she thought about her little daughter. She offered me to come and visit them and I am now thinking about that idea.
"Sounds good to me. Well, Maybe I come along the next few days when I am not working. Always difficult to go and see someone after days like today." I tell her with a soft smile.
Actually I liked that idea of go and visit the littler Messer family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lindsay Monroe
Admin

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: going to the pub with lindsay and everybody else who joins   Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:35 pm

I listened to Haylen's reply. And she was so right.. haha, she should better come when she had a day off or something, :')

"Yeah you're right!" I told her, sipping my martini. "You know what? Just give a call when you're coming and we'll be there" I said smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: going to the pub with lindsay and everybody else who joins   Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:14 pm

"I'll call you first. Promise." I answered to what Lindsay said and replied her smile., before I take a sip from my wine and watch Aiden and Stella again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lindsay Monroe
Admin

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: going to the pub with lindsay and everybody else who joins   Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:45 pm

"Super" I said to Haylen and her sweet smile when i already took a sip of my Martini again. Stella was still helping Aiden with getting back on her chair.. x'D but because Aiden could barely sat a step.. and Stella certainly WASNT gonna carry her x'D it was gonna take some time.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: going to the pub with lindsay and everybody else who joins   Today at 8:15 pm

Back to top Go down

going to the pub with lindsay and everybody else who joins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2