Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

16' (Kristen)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

16' (Kristen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16' (Kristen)   16' (Kristen) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:48 pm

I look at mine girls and smile
Yea if you don't mind? I smile at you sweetly and bat my eyes at you and crossing my fingers behind my back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 16' (Kristen)   16' (Kristen) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:50 pm

Once at a few meters of girls. I smile and agree. I'm not used to play pitcher, but that should not be so complicated as that.
Well. I usually do not play that position, but I can try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 16' (Kristen)   16' (Kristen) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:54 pm

Nice thanks Danny... Ok everyone ready?
The girls take their stops leaving me to bat I put on my gloves and grab the bat Danny pitches and I swig hard knocking the ball out of the park
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 16' (Kristen)   16' (Kristen) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:01 pm

I put myself in position. Having recovered my glove. And I started to throw some balls. Then I told her she was ready to type.
I'm not very good pitcher, I warn you right away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 16' (Kristen)   16' (Kristen) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

16' (Kristen)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2