Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going to Greece with Mac [mac]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Going to Greece with Mac [mac] Empty
PostSubject: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:40 pm

I kind of forced Mac to take a break from work cause of his shoulder. I know it's evil too do because he loves his job, but I just don't want him to put himself in danger while he is still recovering from his shoulder injury.

we decided to take some weeks off and go to Greece together, we haven't been on holiday in.. well we never went on holiday together.. that's quite sad actually.. I mean we are together for quite a while now, we even are living together and we never went on holiday together.. well... he did came to Greece to find me but that wasn't really a holiday... Now we are going to Greece, for an amazing holiday!

"hurry up Mac, we have to catch a plane remember and you don't want to miss it huh!"

Normally i'm the one who's slow when we have to go somewhere, but I was so exited that I already started packing 2 days ago heheh
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Some weeks after I got my surgery, I've been able to recover a little. I felt better, and then we dicided to plan for vacations to Greece. I wasn't unhappy to take a break with her, I think I really need to go far of my job to be able to not think about it. And I will be able to recover more with this long trip of some weeks. Stella prepared the stuff two days ago and I didn't been able to do the same. I was suprised by seeing her so excited but I understand why. It was like our first real vacations together, and she wants to make sure that we will forget nothing.

-Yup ! I'm coming !

I went out of the bathroom after took a shower. I was wearing a tee-shirt and a jean, sunglasses and a grey jacket. I look like the day I went to Greece to find Stella, was a little funny. My stuff was ready too : medications for my shoulder, books to read while we'll be in the plane, a pillow geek if I want to sleep and something to eat with some chewingum. I went closer to Stella and did a smile.

-I think I'm ready for the trip.

Maybe I'm taking too many stuff with me, but thats because I never really went in an other country for some weeks off. I should do that more times with Stella, it could be pretty good...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:24 pm

I sit down on the couch not knowing how long he needs to get ready, i'm coming can mean 5 more minutes or maybe 10, who knows, but it didn't took long before he came out of the bathroom I jump up and I look at him ahwell i think i can say I was staring at him for a little while, he is wearing the same cloths he did at the time he came to 'save' me in Greece and I must say he looks gorgeous in it!

"I see you were dressing up for the trip huh?"

I smile and look next to him and my eyes widen

I've never seen Mac taking so much stuff with him! a big suitcase and a big bagpack.. it is... it is more than I'm taking with me! I start laughing how is this possible, Mac who's taking more cloths and things with him than me! okay I must say I just didn't pack so much because I want to buy some new cloths in Greece, just to be original, everyone is wearing the cloths from new york so I think it would be great to just have cloths I bought in Greece. I was hoping Mac wouldn't take so much cloths with him so I could put some of mine in his suitcase on our way home but I think I can forget that now

"Do you really need all that?"

I say while I walk up to him with my jacket over my arm and my rolling suitcase in my other hand.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:20 pm

-Yes... well... I tried to not put my cloths for work... just kept the jacket.

She was looking at my stuff. Whats the problem ? Okay okay, I see that Stella got less stuff than me... And ? I just got some clothes, and maybe a bagpack for... my laptop. I told ya that I needed to go far to not think about my work... but I will not think about it while I'll read some cases during the night. Anyway I got insomnia and then i can't sleep every night... I can sleep easily because of my medication. I also took books, some magazines and my gun. It can be always usefull, even in an other country, to protect ourselves if something happens. Anyway, as cops, we have to take our gun anywhere, so it will make the travel with us and visit Greece with us.

-Um... maybe I got too many things... ?

I went as red as an apple. Yeah, I took too many things in my bag and probably can bring less stuff than I had put in.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:30 pm

I smile as I see Mac turning into a red apple, guess he realize that he has more things than me. It can happen to everyone hehe, I wonder how he closed the suitcase it looks like its going to explode any minute now.

"sweetheart, it doesn't matter anymore let's go before we are too late"

I lay my hand on his apple red cheek and place a little kiss on his lips, it could be the last one in new york till after our vacation.

"okay let's go than huh"

I take the handle of my rolling suitcase and walk to the door, I look around for the last time to see if I didn't forgot something.

Sunglasses? check! Cloths? check! Photocamera from the lab? heheh Check! blahblahblah check! check! check! I just know I have everything! Oooooh let's not forget my husband!

"Mac, hurry up!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:21 pm

I don't reall understand why she's saying we're gonna be late, because the airplane compagny told us to be there 2 hours before the plane come back in the city. But I took my stuff anyway and follow Stella out of the appartment. I started to take stuff with my arm where I got my shoulder injured some days ago. Now I can at least have my rolling suitcase in my hand without getting any pain. Thats pretty good and I'm happy to see that I feel better now.

-I'm coming !

We went to the car, then after we put everything inside, we went to the airport and there we waited for our flight. Finally, the plane arrived and we went in, going to Greece. Some friends went to say goodbye at the airport and told us to get a lot of fun during our break and that we'll see them back after vacations.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:32 pm

we said bye to some friends who came and we walked to the gate, I grab Mac's hand and smile at him. I already enjoy our vacation. nothing is better than spending time with the one you love! guess what, he's walking right next to me!

we sit down on our seats and I look through the window and see another plane standing next to ours, we will probably leave after that one. I look back at Mac and smile again, I love him.

I lean back in my chair and look at a couple sitting next to us, they are probably just married, they can't get their hands of each other, but I don't mind as long as they are happy nothing matters right.

"so Mac how does it feel, sitting in a plane to europe and this time for a real vacation"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:53 pm

After some minutes, the plane was already flying to Greece. I was looking on some seats far from us and seen a mother with her baby. She was cute. A little girl wearing pink clothes. She seems to be happy, with a little smile on her sweet little face, looking at evrything and everyone. I think during a second she was looking at me. She showed me her smile and I gave her mine. She started laughing and then her mom looked at me and smile too. I think that I was funny for the little girl, she wasn't stoping looking at me after I did a smile for her. She's probably three of four years old. Her mom told her something and the girl told her a "nah !". Then she looked at me again, so I smile and did a yes with my head. She points at me with her finger and said "nah !" again. So I did a yes with a head again with a big smile on my face, making me laughing. After 15 minutes, she didn't gave up yet and it was same for me. Then her mom asked her to stop and the game was done. I looked at Stella as she asked me how I was feeling.

-I feel pretty good... I needed some good time off. And you ?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:05 pm

"I'm glad to hear that sweetheart, I'm feeling pretty good too. I can't wait to be there, let's hope the weather will be good too. We really can use some sun don't we?"

I smile and lay my head on his shoulder, the one that doesn't hurt. I haven't slept much the last couple of days. I was too exited to even sleep and I must say now we are in the air i'm getting tired, knowing we have to sit here for many hours I'm thinking of falling sleeping on the plane, I'm not sure if that is a good idea actually, if Mac falls asleep as well someone might steal our bags, I don't really trust people on a plane.. too many stories and too many bad endings..
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:36 am

I kept my smile and looked in front of me to check if the little girl was still looking at me. She was sleeping on her mommy's shoulder. She was really cute... Then Stella put her head on mine. I looked at her.

-You seem really tired... you should sleep a little...

I smile a little more and point the little girl.

-Look there... the little girl. I think she's around three years old. She was looking at me for 15-20 minutes with a big smile on her face. She was very cute and I think looking at me made her tired. She was happy and maybe more because they're going on vacations or maybe they're going back to home...

I gave Stella a kiss on her hair. Maybe one day we'll have children, but I think we're not ready yet. We need some time together before having one. But if she wants a baby, then I'll do all my best to have one. I'm just waiting for the time that she will be ready and I'll have work to do... if I can say it like that...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:44 pm

I look at the little girl mac is pointing at, he's right she's very cute! I would love to have a little girl like her around us, a little taylor girl or taylor boy or even better, both! who knows, maybe someday, But not now I think, we need time together first. You need a good relationship to make it work, I'm not saying Mac and I don't have a good relationship, but we are still young and so much things can happen. it's no secret that a child put a lot of presure on your relationship and I don't want ours to end! when we both are ready for a baby we will get one, I'm sure Mac would love to have a baby as well.

"Yea you make everyone tired Mac, at work, at home and now in the plane"

I smile and close my eyes, he's right I'm tired, But i'm sure It'll be hard to fall asleep here and I'm sure I'll be awake for at least an hour before I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:28 pm

I moves a little as I saw Stella closing her eyes. I took my pillow I brought in the plane and I gave it to her. I think that if she wants to sleep she will need to be a little confortable then she will be able to sleep on the pillow I kissed the other night. What a Face I looked at her and smile. She was so beautiful and sweet when she's tired.

-Here... you should sleep during the trip, you'll feel better when we'll be there.

I don't think I'll sleep for now. I mean, I'll let Stella sleep during the trip, and I will sleep later, maybe when we will be there in Greece in our hotel. For now I'll watch our stuff to make sure that nobody in that plane will steal them or will take them only for a sec. And anyway I can't fall asleep because by gun is in my stuff and I don't want someone to take it and make any terrorist thing on the plane. And I don't want the little girl, if she start to walk in the plane to find it and do something wrong with it...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:46 pm

I slowly open my eyes again if he handles something to me, his pillow, that is so sweet!

"Thank you, sweetheart"

I kiss his cheek and lay the pillow against the wall of the plane so Mac is still able to move around while I'm sleeping, I lay my head against it and smile at him, I really can't wait to be in Greece again, and this time with Mac for a vacation, It's going to be perfect!

sunny

I fell asleep pretty quick after Mac gave me his pillow, I wake up from the sound 'Please everyone put your seatbelts on we are going to land' I sit up and look at mac, that went pretty quick, the flight I mean.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:43 pm

*smile*

-No problem... huh... goodnight or goodday, I'm not sure...

I kissed her cheek and I took my computer out of my stuff, opened it and start read some cases files I saved while I was alone to read it in the plane while flying. I took solved and none-solved cases one or in progress by the team. I read one about a woman dead because his boyfriend discovered that she married with his friend after she ends her relations with him...

I was hoping that Stella will not be angry by seeing me "working". I wanted to about what my team was working on, anyway I didn't had the internet on the plane so I couldn't call them to tell them what to do or ask for more informations about the case.

After some hours we was going to land. We could see Greece from the plane window. I put my seatbelt and checked on Stella's side. She woke up and I smile, she slept during all the trip.

-Hey... How you feel now... ? Time to land, we're at Greece sweety !
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:42 pm

"Hey, I'm feeling just fine ευχαριστώ tongue . What about you? are you tired?"

I look out of the window and see a city, It's still very little but I know that place, I've been there before! It's Αθήνα also known as Athens!!

the plane starts to shake a little, they alrady said there would probably be turbulence so we were prepared, but still I felt the need to grab mac's hand! I queeze his hand a little and smile, we really are here, in Greece! so amazing!

Last edited by Stella Taylor-Bonasera on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:52 pm

-Huh... and what that means ?

She was talking chinese for me, but I knew it was Greek. Hopefully she will tell me, cause anyway I'm gonna learn a bit of the language and she will need to be my teacher.

She took my hand as the plane starts shaking a little. I was looking through the window when the plane starts shaking. I looked at Stella and smile. I squeezed her hand to show her that she hadn't to be worried and that she was not alone feeling the plane shaking.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:06 pm

"it means Thank you in Greek Sweetheart!"

Guess I have to teach him a little more Greek *smiles*

After a little while the wheels of the plane were on the ground and we started to slow down, not much later we were standing still and were allowed to get off the plane.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:12 pm

-Ohhh okay, you should tell me more to not look like the guy that don't know anything in Greece...

We went out of the plane and took a cab to our hotel in the town. I was a little happy to be there, I wanted to sleep in the plane during the trip, but I let Stella sleep instead to let her get more energy. I'll be able to sleep at our hotel room when we will be there in some minutes.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:23 pm

"I will Mac, but first I want you to sleep some hours in the hotel okay?"

the cab stops and I pay with the euro's I already bought in NY. We head into the hotel and the woman behind the information desk asks who we are and I answer her, εμεις ειμαστε την Stella και τον Mac Taylor. The woman gives us the key and we go upstairs.

we enter the room and I walk to the window and see the beautiful view, the pretty sea, the wonder beach and the trees. so much better than New York, Wish I could stay here forever... it's so great!
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:35 pm

-I will. No worry, I'm so tired, I could sleep everywhere...

Finally, the cab stoped and we was in front of the hotel. Stella told the woman something I didn't understand.. Probably our name then she could give us our hotel room key and be able to go upstairs search for our room and put our stuff inside so we can after that sleep or go take a walk outside. We got an amazing view from the window and the room had beautiful colors and it looks huge than I thought. I went to the bedroom and put my computer on the table, I put my gun right after the computer on the same table and go to the bed for a nap. The sun was shiny and I had to move to not get it on my face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:28 pm

I turn around and look right into Mac's tired eyes

"Okay little mac man, time to sleep"

I'm not sure what to do when Mac is asleep, maybe just reading a book on the balcony, in the shadow. it's not a very good idea to sit in the sun at this time of the day, there is a reason why people stay inside with lunch and that's because it's a way too hot around that time. or maybe I should sleep as well, naah that would mean I can't sleep tonight, so I'll be awake all night.. noo that's not a good idea if I want to see the city tomorrow Smile I'll see what I'll do, first I have to unpack my suitcase.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:08 pm

I'm older than Stella. Then I need to sleep a little more than her because I'm getting tired faster than she does. Even if my shoulder is almost 100% healty, I need to take some rest to feel better. The only problem was that I forgot my medication for my shoulder. Going to live with that for some weeks. Or at least I will need after my nap to go to see a doctor to get a prescription to be able to get my medication here in Greece. I realised it when I started to unpack my suitcase. No medication means pain back in my shoulder, and means that I will not get a good vacation for this year. I'll tell Stella after my nap... of maybe she knows it already by seeing nothing in the bathroom. Oh well... I fell asleep, it was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:17 pm

I start to unpack my bag while Mac went to sleep, understandable he didn't sleep much because of his shoulder and he wasn't able to sleep on the plane, he must be very tired now.

I lay my cloths in the hotel closet. I look at Mac's suitcase which was already half open I guessed he grabbed his medication and went to sleep. I lay his cloths in the closet as well and walk to the bathroom to lay our toothbrush down there for tonight. I actually expected to see his medication because it wasn't laying on the nightstand.. I walk back to his suitcase to see if I just didn't see it but it wasn't there.. maybe he forgot it? would he forgot something like that? Mac? no.. right? ah well maybe? he was pretty tired.. ah well if he forgot I guess we have to buy it later today.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:28 pm

While I was sleeping, I started to have fever. I was very hot and I knew why: I needed my medication and I didn't took them before the flight. The pain went back and it was horrible. Hopefully we could get some right after my nap, cause I will not be able to live with that during all our vacations. I wasn't feeling well now. As I woke up, I stand up and went to the kitchen, whit hope to see Stella there. My forehead was sweaty and I looked more tired than I was before. Okay, I just woke up and maybe thats why but oh well. I had my hand on my shoulder, trying to make the pain go away, but it wasn't working really well...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:40 pm

I was in the kitchen looking at the stuff we have to cook with although I'm pretty sure we aren't going to cook much this vacation, restaurants are fine as well.

I hear some movement from the bedroom and knew Mac was awake, so quick again? ah well it's possible, as soon as I hear him coming into the kitchen I turn around with a smile, as I saw him my smile dissapeared.. he doesn't look good at all. I quickly walk up to him and say "Mac are you okay?" I lay my hand on his forehead lemme tell ya he's not okay. "you forgot your medication didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to Greece with Mac [mac]   Going to Greece with Mac [mac] Empty

Back to top Go down

Going to Greece with Mac [mac]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Other places-
Jump to: