Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:08 am

I just listened. If it was good to talk so I let her do. I know that AC Losing a loved one. I have already lived, so I know what I mean. She is against me, and I let them. Then I told him.
You would not could predict what was happening that day. This is not your fault.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:17 am

i run my hand in my hair "Why does it feel like it is? She was so petty and so young I mean how could he beat her to death? How could he look in her big brown eyes and keep hitting and kicking her? and lay my head on your shoulder and cry harder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:24 am

She lays her head against my shoulder, and continues to cry even louder, wondering how the man he could beat her to death. I did not answer his question. I do not know what to say. Even if there were such cases during the investigations at work, I never could get an answer to this kind of situation. Neither I, nor anyone. I let her cry, it feels good. It's better that she cries a lot, rather than keep it inside her.

I don't know. But one thing is certain is that it would surely wanted to see you happy and not crying about what happens to it.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:37 am

I cry for a few more minutes then pull away "That day sucked big time got kicked out of school again broke my hand cut it cut my forehead and found out my mother was killed" shank my head as I replay the that day in my head I turn to you and ask "Is there any other rules I need to know about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:55 am

What to say. Or what to do. I do not know, I was again against me. She always cries, remembering that day. I let her talk, if it can help it better. Then seeing that she has finished or not. At last I said gently.

It will happen one day when you can go ahead. Even if it is not today or tomorrow, this day will come. You just have to take it easy.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:16 am

I nod my head and say "sorry I dumped all that crap on you just now that was wrong" I turn away from you and get in my backpack pulling out a black notebook with a pink skull on it and open it and start writing in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:24 am

She continues to cry or until she stops and tells me she would not have had to tell me about it. Then she got away from me and goes to the other side of the seat to get out a notebook and write on it. I let her go, it's better I think. Oh Lindsay, I do not know what to do, she knew she would have better things to do. Even better than me. I'm useless in these cases. I watched her do and say nothing. If she needs to be alone so I let her alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3