Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:33 am

"Oh so where do you go to high school at? I ask hoping to get to know Danny better I look at him this time. His eyes staring a hole in my head and give him a smart A** smile and say "What?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:38 am

It's true I looked. Hey Out of pure politeness, because I've learned to look at the person with whom I speak. What I hear her and I answered.

Nothing.

Then her question about what high school I went, even more surprised. Why so many questions like that. It's quite strange. But I said nothing, and shows nothing.

Why all these questions?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:41 am

"Just small talk Damn bite my head off why don't ya. I shank my head even my mother alwas told me don't go any where with strangers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:45 am

I rather think that these issues are more of a thought deeper, and they expect something from me. Anyway, I let go and I say finally. Although I think there are personal issues which I and others can answer.

I think there are issues which I can respond, and other more personal
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:51 am

"OK whatever" I say with a attitude and pull out my IPod and a smoke turning my IPod all the way up head banging with the song
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:55 am

I look out while his iPod to listen to music. And I see her putting on his headphones and a cigarette in hand. I hesitated a moment, but without much ado, I take her out her cigarette and looks at her showing that I have something to say.

Rule number 1, no smoking.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:29 am

I just turn my music down and laugh at you "Rules are made too be broken" and grab a new cigarette lighting it and take a deep puff and blow it in your face then turn my music up again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:37 am

Well then say it lacks that little no air. I always look with the first cigarette in hand, and I take it that she then went out again, once I had it in her hands, off, and take her lighter.
I do not laugh.

ps : do you ve msn ?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:42 am

"God whats the big deal?" I say taking my earbuds out and looking at you "And give me my lighter back!"

(Nope sorry)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:49 am

She wants to get her lighter, but it may very well wait until I give him. For I am not ready to give it. A girl of her age should not smoke. And then what the next step will drink too, if she has not already done so.

If you want to follow me, so am rule number 1.

I looked again she always headphones in his hands looking at me as if I had just made the biggest mistake. She
looks at me I look and continues.

No smoking.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:59 am

I just shank my head and throw my pack of smokes in my bag and grab a bottle of already opened water and take a big drink trying to clam down
"You sound just like my step father" I glare at you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:05 am

I see she is angry. That's understandable. But as I say if she wants to follow me, she must follow the rules. Simple as that. And I intend to go after what I say. I watch her as she drinks water and I said at the same time, I tend my hand towards her. And his stepfather would also be right.

Package.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:11 am

"What?" I say misunderstanding what he meant then I think I know what he meant "Oh hell no I'm not giving you my pack of cigarette not happening old man!" I say with a death glare
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

The eyes of death. Oh dear, if you knew I've seen worse than you. In this work we see all kinds, and we do anything anymore. I watch and remains passive. Always hands stretched toward her, I expect that she deposited the cigarette box.

Do not give me one good reason to call social services now that you're down I do not know where.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:22 am

I start laughing hard "You have no idea how many times I've got away from them man like three times this last year you send me there I'll just ran away again no biggie I smile knowing I'm starting to piss you off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:29 am

I'm starting to lose me a bit patient. But I remain calm. For if we have two annoy us, we will not finish this discussion before tomorrow. She is very stubborn to a girl of this age. I look who laughs at me. And I say again.
Just c'mon give me the package and give it back once I arrived
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:45 am

"Good God man you don't give up do you" I grab them and throw them to you "You give them back or pay for them got it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:49 am

Believe me girl, I can be more stubborn than that. I watch that I threw the package into my hands, I take them.

Thanks

So I put the package together with the lighter in my bag. Then I looked again, and I decided to remain silent until we arrived. Since she does not speak.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:07 am

I glance at you and start mumbling thing out my breath and pull a photo out of my backpack and just stare at it letting a few tears run out my eyes and down my face taking a deep breath and sighing

(If you want I can play the mother too its up to you?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:13 am

I already looked outside for a good while. Neither of us could speak. And since I do not know what to say. I just keep watching, we soon had to get anyway. But at a time when I hear her crying. I turned my head and then see that she is crying. I watch as I approached and I asked with a worried voice. But before I can get close she had already hide the picture she held in her hands.

What's wrong?

ps : if you want you can
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:27 am

I choke back some tears and wipe away the ones on my face before looking down bring the photo to my chest and saying "Its nothing no big deal" and pull this necklace Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 A505836637471988 Out of my top and hold it in my hand looking away for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:30 am

She says that there is nothing or not, I will not believe it. She does not cry out of sheer pleasure. He had to pass something, even if I do not know what. I look at who gives her necklace behind her tee shirt. I have not had time to see or to see the picture she had in her hands. I insist not to see. I just look at me closer and said softly.
What happened?...
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:45 am

I show you the photo and tuck some of my hair behind my ear She's my mot...was my mother that the first time since I was Six I had seen her without a black eye or bloody nose or god knows what I take a deep breath and ask myself 'Why am I opening up to this guy? Hes a jerk God I hate my self right now'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:54 am

I look behind me the photo. And that explains the whole thing together. I look at the picture. It is a beautiful woman. She said it was his mother. I am sorry for her. I see that she continues to cry. Then I come back against her and cons takes me.

I'm sorry.

ps: did you already know tht danny is your father?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:04 am

"Thanks but you're not the one who killed her I just wish I would not have got in trouble at school that day I could have saved her and beat that piss ant's ass I start feeling pissed cause of what happened to my mother and start to shank a bit

P.S.(Yes she does thats why the mood changes from glad to pissed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)   Home sweet home (Nikki Lee) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home sweet home (Nikki Lee)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next